Chapter 17|| GPP

Romelou Shaqiri
(Rum • el • low)

|FLASHBACK CONTINUES|

One month later...

I was in the changing room, when I got a notification on my phone regarding a sex tape.

Fuck this now?

The video was recorded with my phone and I didn't send it anybody. We were both drunk, and just decided to film ourselves. It's not like it was a random woman, we were once 'together' I guess.

This means someone had access to my phone but when? and where?

Solange was in my house a month ago, but she wouldn't be stupid enough fi touch me things. And why wait this long to release it?

There were so many people at my mother's house on my birthday I wouldn't be able narrow it down.

Remembering what ole girl told me about such sistren that takes care of these matters I freshen up then walk to the front office.

I went to see her and she handled it, I paid the price they were asking for so I could move on with my life.

Naah lie, mi did shocked, she have a attitude problem but, mi like har. Women usually throw themselves at me, not scold me. She gets interesting by the minute.

She got the job done in less than a day.

Due to the things Solange tells me, I know for sure they'll be discussing my private matters so I offered her a NDA but she refused, claiming that she already signed one when she took the job.

I'm thinking I could anonymously tell her superior that she's not honouring her NDA so she could get fired and come work for me.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

While driving out I saw miss attitude struggling at the bus stop.

One good breeze and she get blow weh.

"Watch eeh fucka to nuh." I say to Tim, chuckling.

She fighting the umbrella and the breeze. I would be cruel not to pick her up at least. Even though she has an attitude problem, she saved me today.

"Pull up beside har Tim" I instruct my driver.

The car stop and ms lady stepped off to run. I laughed a little before winding down my window to ask her

"Which side yaah guh?"

"Weh dat haffi do wid u?" See, this is what I get for being nice.

"Come mek we drop yuh."

She would be stupid not to come. One, I don't kidnap people. And two me wouldn't want deal with her dutty attitude of me did fi kidnap her.

She's soak, looking like a wet rat. Lucky for her i'm not a man of vanity so I don't care about the car being wet.

"Sorry for the wet clothes" she apologizes

"If mi did have a problem wid it mi wouldn't pick yuh up"

Handing her my phone on the google maps, she have suh much mouth, she must have sense fi know fi put in har address.