Chapter 25|| GPP

Romelou Shaqiri
(Rum • el • low)

The Wray and nephew photoshoot was over and we were on our way to my house se she could pick up her car and her things.

"Yuh waah food?"

"No. Just waah gaah mi yaad before people start lose dem mind."

People? must be this so called fiancé.

"Arite den, mek yuh tripe twist up."

I pulled up to a cook shop and turned the car off.

"Come out and come order weh yuh want."

She hissed. "Why dah man yah a gwaan like him a mi fadda?" she whispered under her breath.

If I know anything about women, dem always hungry. From she drink the ginger tea, she nuh put nothing else a har mouth.

Except mi lips.

We got inside and the man started to take our order.

"Mannaz, mek me get a roast fish wid crackers and yam and she aguh order weh she want."

"Mi nuh waah ntn sir." she said.

"Look like wifey vex wid yuh boss."

"Nuh pay har nuh mind, suh she behave wen she hungry. Gimmie a large fry chicken fi har."

Immediately she gives out "a small will do, thanks sir."

"Chicken gravy good?"

"Oxtail please."

Mi know the fucka hungry enuh just a tek show off.

We collected the food and walked out.

The car was parked, I watch as she scarfed down the food and not even one grain of rice was left.

Mi neva badda trouble har, next ting she nuh tek food from me again.

Xiomara Hendrix
(zee (o) mara)

If mi did hungry a neva nuh question, mi hungry suh till mi belly start touch me back, mi did a try wull it till me reach home.

"When we aguh talk bout the kiss?" He asked breaking the silence in the car.

"What kiss? I don't remember kissing you. I was drunk, maybe you did drunk too and a imagine tings."

"Mi did enjoy it, yuh lips dem soft."

"Bo— sir, please stop."

I'm so embarrassed by this damn kiss, and he won't let it go.

And I'm not going to admit it either.

"Yuh belly full now, yuh can stop tell lie."

"Next time mi naah nyam nuh food weh yuh a offer." I cut my eyes.

Moments later we pulled up to his house and I went to grab my stuff from the office when I looked at my phone there were now 100 missed calls and 18 messages from Dominique.

Mi nuh talk to Dominique all day, mi just a plan fi tell him seh mi did round a mommy dem, cause mi caah tek the argument.

I burst into tears once more, thinking back to this morning and just everything, I don't know how to get In contact with his mother, but surely I will cause that boy is sick.

"Yah stay again?" I heard him ask.

I quickly turned around and use the shirt to dry my face.

"A cry ya cry again?" he walked closer to me.

"Come here."

Hugging me so close to him I thought our bodies were going to morph together, in those big strong arms I felt safe, and even though I hardly know him he made me feel comforted.

He pulled me to the sofa, and I was getting flashbacks from yesterday except this time, I'm not 'drunk'.

He pulled me into his lap and cradle me like a baby making me feel vulnerable completely breaking down my walls.

Uncontrollably the wailing began.

Rubbing circles on my back he said "Talk to me, wah duh yuh?"

"So.. sorry mi nuh mean... fi burden yuh wid me problems." I could hardly get the words out.

"You're No burden to me, tell me." the tone he spoke in was as If he really cared.

I took a deep breath to calm down and he used his finger to wipe my tears.

"I just need a break. I just need to feel better." I whispered more to myself.

"Wah mi mek yuh feel betta?" he bit his bottom lip, staring into my eyes.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up.

I'm scared, he's my boss, He has so many women after him, and I can't forget the money I took from him.

"Hhmm?" He gentle pull my earlobe.

I wanted to say something slick but...

Fuck it!

I nod my head yes.

And before you know it he lifted me in his arms as he made his way into the room.

Kicked the door open, and lay me in the middle of his bed.

I was looking away and he held my chin to face him, the softness of his lips met mine.

Passionately our lips move in sync.

I closed my eyes allowing myself to get lost in his affections.

I've never experienced intimacy like this before definately was not expecting that from him.

First it was my shirt, then his.

Then my pants, then his.

Look at me doing exactly what I said I wouldn't, it will only be this one time.

I swear.

After we're done tonight, I have to leave here and never come back.