Chapter 31|| GPP

Xiomara Hendrix
(zee (o) mara)

Another reason on top of it, weh him bring har upstairs gone duh?

"My daddy was very mad."

Come tell me more.

"Aww, about what?"

"His phone."

He started to hang his head low and seemed sad.

"Here" he gave me the phone, "I don't want my daddy to be upset with me"

"Your dad will never be upset with you." he walked into my hand and I gave him a hug. Such a sweet little boy.

He didn't want to let me go so I picked him up and sat in the sofa until he fell asleep in my lap.

It's been over hour and I'm wondering what's going on up there.

Everyone kept coming to ask if I was okay, if I wanted them to take Egypt but I was comfy so I told them I was ok.

Finally, he walked down the stairs, our eyes connected and he gave me a half smile. The baby mada tailed behind, and immediately left.

He took Egypt from my hand and, brought him upstairs.

"Mi ready." he said to me, went to tell his family bye.

"Mommy tomorrow mi come fi Egypt."

"Ok, drive safe both of you. Xiomara, yuh muss come look fi me again."

I gave her a smile then we left.

He was speeding, the music was loud and he was ignoring me. I turned the music down and touched his arm.

"Yuh...yuh okay?"

He nodded, and I turn back my attention outside.

He then turned up the music and continued to drive like a race car driver.

I turned down the music again, "can you slow down please. I don't like when you drive like this."

He turned the music up and I grabbed the phone from his lap and disconnect it.

How will I tell him what I have to say when he's in this mood?

"Did something happen with your baby's mother?"

"Did something happen with my baby madda?" he repeated.

"Yes."

"Nope. All good."

"Since you're not in the mood, can you bring me home?"

"No. You said you wanted to talk, we're going to talk."

What happened upstairs between him and that girl?

"Can turn on back the music please?"

Atleast he was polite about it. I turned on the music and placed the phone back in his lap.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

As we get closer and closer to the house door the more nervous I got, clear mi conscience, cause it what it will.

We get inside and I hugged him again this time from behind. He looked over his shoulder at me and put one of his hands behind him to to touch my back.

I walked over to the sofa, he was silent and staring at me, waiting for me to speak.

"Yuh seh yuh have sumn fi tell me. Talk."

"Why this suh frigging hard fi say." I said.

"I'm sorry I cant. I'll take a taxi home and let's just end this here."

I got up to go outside and he stood up suddenly.

"Xiomara, sidung." was all he said, if I could've sat three times I would've done it.

"Jah jah" he said and shakes his head. "Yuh know weh mi hate more than anything?"

"No"

"Liad and thief." I furrowed my brows.

"If mi caah trust who mi a sleep wid, who mi fi trust? How mi suh fucking fool? Woman wicked enuh bredda."

He threw his head back "pussyclaat man. Mi expect anything from my babymadda, but you Xiomara, mi tink yuh did different but yuh stay just like everybody else. Yuh nuh special a rass."

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"Yuh thief from me. Yuh come inna mi house everyday a pretend like yuh neva been a deceive mi from day one."

"Romelou, I can explain." he get up and sat next to him "please let me explain."

"Ease up offa me, nuff chances yuh did have fi tell me and yuh nuh seh nothing. That show mi yuh true intentions."

"Romelou, I really needed the money for my mother surgery."

"Mi nuh waah hear one fuck from yuh. Come out."

"Romelou"

"Come out Xiomara, mi nuh want hear shit, done wid yuh."

I cried my way out and stood outside waiting for my taxi to come. I looked up to the window to see him watching me behind the curtain.

I assume he's waiting for the taxi to come.

What I was scared of most was unfolding infront of me, I might have lost a good man because of it.

My mother will atleast get her surgery.

I can't pay him back the money now but I will figure out a way to make it up to him.

Romelou Shaqiri
(Rum • el • low)

Nothing I heard made sense, but it adds up.

I knew India was conniving but Xiomara, I expected better.

Flashback

Now this bloodclat connect.

How could I have been so stupid... It mek sense. Dah gyal yah essi man.

"Yow come yah." I grabbed her before she had a chance to leave and pulled her upstairs.

"Let mi guh dog shit."

I already know it's her so I won't even ask her if she did it.

"Why tek mi phone and leak mi sex tape?"

I'm standing at the door and she standing at the other side of the room.

"Because yuh gwaan like yuh too big and mighty a tell mi bout yaah guh tek mi son. Last month a yuh party, mi see the perfect opportunity mi tek the phone from Egypt and search it like barrel dung a wharf. When me see the video mi send it to miself and yuh know the rest."

"Yuh see seh yuh cayliss. This convince me even more seh yuh cayliss! Yuh nuh deserve Egypt yah crawsis."

"Mi nuh give one or two fucks weh yuh waah seh Romelou, yes mi a crawsis, but yuh deserve it

"Mi not even bomboclaat surprised. Weh yuh duh wid the million dollar a bet yuh not even buy yuh son one shirt wid it."

"Which million dollar?"

"Don't play wid mi India" I opened the email and threw the phone to her.

"Mi nuh know nothing bout dat enuh."

"Yuh too fucking lie."

"Mi only get $250,000 outta it."

"Weh yaah talk bout yuh only get 250,000"

"Whoever used to duh PR over headquarters a muss dem cause a dah person deh alone mi send the email to bout yuh tape. Nobody else."

Caah be, she muss send the tape to somebody else.

Hendrix? It caah be my Hendrix...

But it mek sense, she have mi card, she did a act jumpy. Jah jah.

"Who else yuh send the tape to liad."

"Mi nuh send the tape to nobody else. Mi only did waah yuh get apprehensive  and stop try get full custody a Egypt but it neva work suh mi release it."

Flashback ends