Connor x greg

Connor
I chuckled and smirked as I crept up on my boyfriend and smiled as I grabbed him from behind and covered his mouth and, disguising my voice, said don't make a sound, and I won't harm you. I smiled as he nodded, terrified, and said in my normal voice I want you. He blushed and turned scarlet, relaxing and muffled said what the heck, Connor? You scared me! I chuckled and said I know. He blushed deeper and removed my hand, and said you're going to have to be specific about what exactly you want me for. I smirked and carefully pressed my stiff cock against his butt and said what do you think I want? Greg blushed, swallowed, and said what? My parents would freak out! Blushing as he was, trying to get away from me.
I chuckled and said no, they won't. They're watching right now. I smiled as Greg's mom chuckled and said give him what he wants, Greg.  Greg blushed profusely and looked at me, and bashfully said I'm not sure how I'm a virgin. I  smiled and said it's okay, just tell me yes or no I'll take care of the rest this time. Greg blushed, swallowed, and said do you promise not to laugh? I blushed and nodded silently, crossing my heart and performing our seal of promise. I smiled as Greg inhaled deeply and said OK, but  I need to warn you I'm not very Attractive under my clothes. I smirked and rolled him onto his back on the bed and said I'll be the judge of that. I smiled and started rubbing under his shirt, massaging his abs and pecks. I smiled as Greg blushed and softly moaned, loving the gentle massaging. I smiled and whispered directly into his ear your mine. No matter what happens today, I will always be your boyfriend/lover.