Jamie x Jack

Jack

I chuckled as I placed  my palm on  Jamie's  bedroom window  seeing his lhim at his desk and  smiled as the glass  froze and wrote, "Meet me out in your back yard I need to talk to you." I smiled as I  taped  the  glass, causing him to  look. Reading message, he smiled, nodded, and ran out of his  room. I smiled as I  heard him say I'll be in the backyard, ma. I smiled as she said okay don't go anywhere else. I chuckled and said, "Darn well, there goes that plan." Jamie frowned and said what plan? I chuckled and said I had planned to  take you to where I became Jack Frost  but  you heard your mother. I smiled as he  blushed and said  I know, but it wouldn't hurt to  go for a little bit?" I blushed and shook my head and said I'll tell you what  I'll take you, but  only  if you do something for me first. Jamie blushed and said what is it Jack? I smiled and said hold still and try not to freak out." I  smiled as I  leaned close and placed a  gentle loving kiss on his lips and whispered I love you, Jamie Bennett." I smiled as Jamie's face  became  a  fiery red as he stutter I lllllovvve Youuuu too. I smiled and whispered mmmm your just so cute when you're embarrassed. I smiled as he blushed and looked down shy.  I smiled as I  wrapped my arms around him and smiled as he realized his feet weren't touching the ground and quickly wrapped his around me. I  smiled as we landed at the pond  where I  became  Jack Frost and  smiled as I  sighed  and  touched the empty water  freezing it solid  and said I was here over three hundred years ago  when I nearly drowned that  I was  chosen to be Jack Frost. I sighed and  shifted and  looked around and  spotted the spot where I last saw my little sister and said I  guess  my final act as a human was to  save  my baby sister."