Rubble x Kyle the wolf (oc)

Kyle

I chuckled, thinking Mmmm, a virgin English bulldog. I smirked as I  followed the scent and caught the bulldog stroking his dick. I chuckled and snuck up on him, stuffing my tongue into his tight little rim, making him jump and snarl in pleasure. I  chuckled and whispered easy pup. He growled low and shoved his ass into my face, and said rim me, good boy. I chuckled and started thrusting into his ass, sucking and licking his rim. I  chuckled as he growled and said what's your name? I chuckled and said I'm Kyle, and I will take your innocents. I smiled as he nodded and said then do it. I smirked and rolled him onto his back, and said first things first suck it putting my dick in his face.
I smiled as he blushed and eagerly swallowed my wolf dick, sucking it. I chuckled and whispered, and you'll love me after this, mmmm.  I  blushed and moaned, humping into his mouth, and howled as I climaxed. I  smirked as he swallowed every drop and smirked as I  pulled out, slamming into his ass and pounding him. I chuckled as he blushed and took my entire dick, including my Grapefruit knot, begging for more. I  smiled as he whispered I love it. Please let it fill me. I growled in a domineering feral snarl, and howled explosion filled his ass, causing him to blow his load all over himself. I smiled as he blushed and said come meet my friends. I  smiled and said after my Grapefruit knot shrinks and  my sub cleans up. I  chuckled and started making out with him waiting to separate. I smiled as I finally could and chuckled as he dutifully cleaned his alpha as I marked him as my mate.