Rocky x Zuma

Rocky

God, I'm so horny!!! I  blushed and sighed, having just watched  Chase breed Marshall and liking it. I blushed as  I  Noticed a brown paw slip over my mouth and heard Zuma whisper I can take care of you. I  blushed and eagerly nodded, assuming the submissive role and rolling over to my back. I blushed as Zuma smirked and started playing with my balls while sucking on my Mixbreed dick. I  blushed and moaned, spreading my legs apart and whimpering submission, humping into his mouth. I blushed as he smirked and sat on my lap, causing me to push into his extra-tight butt. I blushed and moaned as I eagerly pounded him, moaning and rolling us over.
I smirked as  Zuma moaned and started whining in pleasure as he grew aroused by being dominated. I chuckled and whispered I'm next. I was moaning as I shoved my golfball-sized knot into Zuma, making him howl, cuming on both of us as I growled and climaxed deep in his ass. I  smiled as he blushed, Dutifully licked my chin, and whispered I love you, alpha stroking my ego and gently nibbling my ear. I  chuckled and whispered, I love you too, growled, marking him as my mate. I chuckled as I noticed my mate's dick still stiff and smiled as I pulled out of his ass. I blushed and smiled as I pushed Zuma into my ass and rode him, causing him to moan. I chuckled and rode him slowly and smiled as his face flushed, switching from holy fuck to wild pleasure. I smiled and said cum for your alpha wolf bitch. Make it a good one. I smiled as he whimpered submission and howled happily, exploding into my ass. I  smiled and said good boy licking his mark, ensuring he knew I was top.