Tramp's revenge

Tramp

I chuckled as I noticed Buster had gotten free and smirked as I tackled and pinned him, overpowering him ruthlessly. I smirked and said you tried to corrupt my family, and for that, I thirst for revenge. I smirked as he gulped, swallowed, and said Tramp, please be reasonable. I swear I won't do it again. I chuckled and said you have nothing to offer that I can trust. I smirked as I ripped his dick off and sliced his balls off, licked him, stopping the blood, and smiled as I finished making him into a Bitch incapable of pregnancy. I smiled at his sobbing and agony as I kissed his belly and smiled as he yelled out and smirked as I smelt the heat of his newly found role as the breeding bitch for my son scamp and me. I smirked and shoved my penis into his pussy, and started raping him. I smirked as he blushed and began whimpering as the realization hit. I smirked as I whispered bear me, children slut, then you will bear my grandchildren. I smirked and slammed deep into his new vagina and howled happily, exploding semen into his cunt. I smiled as buster blushed and whispered I'm yours as the last shred of independence and self-control surrendered to my will. I smiled as he blushed profusely as I pulled out and had scamp start slurping busters pussy. I smiled as buster whimpered in pleasure and smiled as scamp raped busters ass. Scamp smirked and said hey, dad can you help me out here and force busters to suck you. I chuckled and shoved my penis into busters mouth and passed then fucked his throat making buster whine being dominated fully.