Carlos x Ryder

Carlos

I smirked seeing Ryder bent over cleaning Tracker's pup house while in the nude. I smirked and spanked Ryder's bare bum and whispered that's right  bitch clean that house. I smiled as Ryder smirked and said do that again. I smiled as I started paddling Ryder's ass making him moan and beg as he became aroused and said  Carlos, please. I smiled and said please what? Ryder blushed and said fuck me. I smirked and slammed my dick into Ryder's ass and smiled as he blushed and moaned spreading out begging for more. Oh Carlos right therre!! I smiled and started pounding Ryder's prostate harder and faster and smiled as I  placed a hand on Ryder's dick rubbing it. Ryder blushed and groaned humping my hand and begging for release. I  chuckled and said you want to cum? Ryder nodded eagerly and said please. I smiled as Tracker stuck his tight ass in Ryder's face and said lick it bitch. I smiled as I reaffirmed Trackers  orders and said lick his ass. I smiled as Ryder nodded and started sniffing and sticking his tongue into Tracker's anus. I smiled as Tracker blushed and moaned spreading his legs apart and relaxing as Ryder continued to play with Trackers butthole  sliding his tongue into it. I smiled as Ryder came hard and smirked as I Shot him full of sperm. I smiled and said, Tracker do you want a blow job? Tracker blushed and nodded shifting silently to his back. I smiled as I forced Ryder's head into Tracker's crotch and smiled as Ryder began to suckle Tracker's cock making Tracker moan. I smirked as Tracker howled and sprayed gallons in Ryder's face and growled clean up your mess.