Ryder x Chase

This one shot is of a male Canadian Shepherd named Ryder, and a male German Shepherd,  named Chase Katie owns both pups in this story

Ryder

That German shepherd is hot. I wish he'd just fuck me already. I blushed as he looked up and said you know I can hear you, right. I blushed and stepped out of our room, and started running. I blushed as he sighed and ran, being slightly more athletic, and tackled me and said if you want me, just ask next time, okay?  I blushed and said wait, your gay? He chuckled and said uhhuh, it's why Katie won't let me be alone with you in the bathroom or bedroom. I blushed and said oh. I blushed and said then won't she be mad? Chase chuckled and smiled, getting off me, and said not if you tell her you asked me. I blushed and said oh, what difference does it make? Chase blushed and looked down shamefully, and said the reason I'm here but not allowed near you alone is because I'm a rapist. I've been known to take advantage of males before. I blushed and said oh, so if Katie weren't watching right now, you would have? He blushed and said it is a genuine and very wrong possibility. I was diagnosed as someone with hyperandrogenism or someone who has elevated sex hormones. Since I'm gay, I only go after males, and most of my partners were straight and unwilling.
I blushed and swallowed and said uhm, I'm sorry, but I have to ask, is there anything that helps you control it besides sex and supervision? He blushed and said masturbation medication and, most importantly, female attention. I blushed and said um, masturbating? He blushed and said Katie will either hand me an old pillow with a slit in it or, well, I think you can guess, the other. I blushed and said she rubs you there?!!!! He nodded sheepishly and said it keeps me honest and safe for you. I blushed and said can I see your tail end? He blushed and said uhm, sure, but I've never been bottom. I blushed and said I just wanted your scent, but if you were comfortable, I'd be willing to be top and bottom. He blushed and said I don't know. I can get pretty intense when triggered, and  Katie hasn't  Relieved my drive for a while. I blushed and sighed and said OK, then be that way I smirked and let out a high-pitch-loud yelping and smiled as Katie came running out and said what did you do to him! I blushed and said he wouldn't let me mate with him. He said he would if I asked, but now he won't.
Katie placed a hand on her hip and said Excuse me? Chase blushed and said I'm only concerned for his safety Katie. Katie froze and said chase 1-10. How bad are you? Chase blushed and said 4 why? Katie sighed and said hmm will you if I stay? Chase blushed and said yes. I smiled as he stood up and revealed that his entire 13 inches were dangling ready I blushed and shivered excited and said first, I'd like to see your butt. Chase blushed and nodded and let me have access to his butt butthole and balls. I blushed, leaned close, and inhaled deeply, loving his scent. I blushed and whimpered, pawing his butt and asking for permission. Chase blushed and said Katie, I want him to, but just hold me down and make sure I can't turn on him. I smiled as  Katie did just that.  I smirked and hungrily thrust my nose and tongue into Chase's butthole. I smiled as he blushed and moaned. I  smirked as he started growling, growing increasingly aroused. I smiled as he blushed and roared, 10. Katie, it's getting close to a ten. I giggled and placed my paw on his dick while thrusting mine into his ass, making him snarl and thrash his hips, humping my paw wildly as I pounded his tight rim. I smiled as chase started giving off pleasure dominance noises and said  God, Ryder, you're going to get it. I smiled and whispered let out your first load, and then you can take me. I smiled as he nodded and howled, humping as his first load sprayed out, being caught by Katie. I smiled and turned, waiting for my knot. I blushed and smiled as I was able to  separate and smiled as I got in position for chase smiled as I l drank his load offered by Katie while chase drove his penis into my butt.