Pip x Freddie

Pip

I chuckled and smirked as I was watching  Freddie take a bird bath and smiled as he blushed profusely and said join me pip. I blushed and smiled as I joined him in the bath and smiled as he blushed and lifted me onto his lap and smiled as I rubbed my butthole against his crotch and smiled as he growled low and shoved into my butt. I smiled as he began bouncing me on his penis and smiled as I started moaning and placed his wing on my cock and smiled as Freddie began to rub. I smiled as I was massaging his dick with my butt and blushed as I heard him growl pip im close. I blushed and smiled as I said me too. Freddie blushed as he chuckled and flooded me with semen and said pip I'm sorry. I blushed and said don't be I want what comes next. He smiled and squeezed my penis hard while biting my neck causing me to scream seeing white. I blushed and smiled as I  came back to my senses and saw Freddie pounding me roughly. I blushed and smiled as I started making out with him. I smiled as I felt something inside me begin to crave Freddie and moaned spreading out my legs and blushed as he chuckled and climaxed pumping massive amounts of semen into my butt. I blushed and smiled as I began to rub his balls encouraging him to finish and smiled as he blushed looking lovingly into my eyes and began pulling out. I smiled and opened my mouth and smirked as he pushed his penis into my throat. I smiled as I started licking and sucking on his penis causing him to moan. I smiled as he spurts the last dribble of cum into my mouth and smirked as he blushed and started sucking on my cock making me blush enjoying myself.