Shellington x Peso

Shellington

I chuckled as I walked up behind my boyfriend and spanked his butt. I blushed as Peso growled and pinned me to the floor before realizing it was me. He chuckled and said what have I told you about spanking me without warning. I  giggled and said not to. Then why would you? I blushed and said look between my legs. Peso blushed as he looked and saw I was Stiff and ready to mate. I blushed as he chuckled and shut, locking the door, and sat on my penis, riding me. I blushed and smiled as I began bouncing him. Peso blushed and moaned and said damn, you're so big. I chuckled and said I know flipped us over, pounding him roughly while exposing Peso's penis and rubbing it. I smiled as Peso came hard as I filled him up. I smiled as I got up and cleaned us both and smiled as he opened the door and kissed me passionately before going to the HQ. I smiled as I  followed and sat down at my computer station, updating the files with our more recent discoveries and some recordings. I blushed as I looked up and saw pinto being hassled by a leopard seal and said uh, Peso? He blushed and said yeah, babe? I blushed and pointed and said isn't that pinto? Peso growled and said yes, turned on the outside speaker, and said pinto, head towards the launch bay door. I'll let you in. I smiled as he went out and returned a few minutes later with a panting pinto. I smiled and said greetings, pinto.  He blushed and said hey. I smiled and said would you like a snack?