James x Zandar

James

I smirked as I secretly watched my boyfriend Zandar change. I smiled as he pulled off his boxers and turned around, unknowingly showing me his maleness. I  smiled as he blushed and said James, I know you're watching me. Why don't you join me, and we'll be naked together? I blushed and came out of his closet, Bare ass, naked and fully hard. I blushed and smiled sheepishly as he said my my, someone enjoys spying on my nakedness. I blushed and shifted as he smirked and knelt and swallowed my dick. I blushed and moaned as he started sucking my penis. I moaned and humped his mouth, begging to cum as Zandar deep throats me sucking more. I blushed and yelled, blowing a heavy load in Zandar's mouth. I blushed as he chuckled and swallowed, saying get down on all fours. I blushed and smiled as I nodded, getting on my hands and knees. I blushed as he chuckled and growled, thrusting his twenty-four inches thick seven inches long dick up my ass. I blushed and moaned as Zandar started pounding me while masturbating me. I blushed and moaned, spreading my legs apart, and howled happily, exploding into a bottle Zandar was holding. I blushed as he chuckled and whispered take this slamming into my prostate, making me whimper and moan needily. I blushed as Zandar smirked and climaxed, filling my belly, and I blushed as he whispered drink your cum pulling out of my ass. I blushed and did as instructed. I blushed and froze as I saw My dog Rex and blushed as Zandar performed a semen collection on him. I blushed as Zandar smirked and said drink. I blushed and swallowed my dogs cum and blushed as Rex saw me swallow his load. I blushed and said Zandar could you do me a favor? Zandar smirked and said sure, what do you want me to do? I blushed and said masturbate me until Rex's dish is full. I blushed and moaned louder as Zandar did just that and watched as Rex drank it.