Nuka X Kion

Nuka

I chuckled, seeing that nuisance Kion, who is constantly bugging my brother and distracting him. I smirked, stalking him, and smiled as he unknowingly presented the perfect opportunity for me. I growled and slammed a rock into his head, knocking him out. I  smiled and carried him out of the pridelands and to a secret cavern where no one but mother would find us. I smiled as I had him sealed inside with me and seventeen Male hyenas and a very mournful, broken Jassiri. I chuckled as Kion groaned, coming back to reality. I chuckled and said welcome to hell, your highness. I smirked, mocking him, and said, you're going to pleasure every male here, including me. Kion blushed and refused, growled, and started looking for an escape. I chuckled as he turned pale, realizing the situation. I smirked as janja forced Jassiri to hold kion while  I  mounted and slammed my dick in his ass. I  smiled as I continued thrusting into the struggling kion and chuckled as I raped his purity, stealing his first. I  smirked and chuckled as Kion started to ball, realizing I wasn't going to stop and that he, indeed, was going to be  Bred by everyone. I  smirked as I  hit his special spot, forcing him to grow fully hard, cuming all over himself. I  smirked and bit him, marking him as my slut  lioness. Kion screamed as he realized I now claimed him, and no male or female would want him. I smiled as I hammered his special spot, finally orgasming inside him, and smiled as everyone took turns raping Kion, shattering his will and pride. I  smiled as I  said there now, I will be taking your ass whenever I want, and there's nothing you can do about it. I  smiled as he blushed and nodded yes, master. I smiled and said now hyena slut give me my cunt growling at Jassiri. Jassiri blushed  humiliation evident exposed her ravaged vagina. I smirked as I  mounted her and  slammed inside her pussy and raped her ruthlessly, forcing moans screaming and begging.