Janja x Kion

Kion

I sighed as I sat at Flat Ridge rock staring out at the far-off boundary to the  Outlands. I blushed and snarled  panicked as I felt a heavy chest press against my back and relaxed as I  heard  the seductive  coo of my  mate secret saying my my how easily I could have killed you Kion. I blushed as he  released me and said, "Why so distracted? Have you already forgotten the dangers of the  outlands? I  blushed and said no, but I was  thinking. He blushed and tilted his head . said about what? I  blushed and smirked as I  nudged  his paw aside and said, having  this  wonderful gift  all to myself, every s as I licked his furry balls. Janja blushed and  scurried away and said  I can't." You know what would happen to me if I did that. I sighed and  sat down and looked down into the outlands and said Janja have you ever  heard the  real reason my father is  so against Hyenas and why he doesn't like them?" Janja  sighed and said no, but I  suppose it would be because he considers us greedy  selfish and  untrustworthy. /I  sighed and said only one of those things is true, that I'm aware of. My father  believes  that everyone is  capable of  doing  great good  and evil  and that  everybody, including you, has the ability to love and think of others. He is a harsh but  loving  king  I honestly think if given enough proof that you were changed and willing to live as one with the circle of life he would begin to ease his restrictions and  may even allow for you to retrieve food for your clan. Janja  looked at me and said, "But Kion, you and the guard are the biggest culprits." I  nodded and said  I  can not disobey my father." Otherwise, I could end up even worse off than you. I  sighed and said I think it's  time  you  and I  Saught out  my dad and  implore him to listen." Janja blushed and said  I don't know what If he hurts me  or worse you. I sighed and said I  believe I can make him listen long enough to prove that you aren't here to threaten anyone." I smiled as he nodded and said OK butt the first sign of trouble." I'm picking you up, and we're leaving. I nodded and said deal.