Kion x Bunga

Kion

I smirked as I caught sight of  Bunga in mid-stretching and smiled as I  tackled him and said rag you're it." I smiled as he blushed and said Awwww, man!, you caught me." I smiled and said, "You know what that means smirked as I let him up." I  smiled as he  blushed and  rolled over and presented his ass. I smiled and  mounted, thrusting into Bungas ass pound him, making him shiver and whimper. I smirked as I hit his prostate over and over, making him grow an erection. I smiled as Rani  came up and ducked under  Bunga and started licking his erection making Bunga  moan. I smiled as I looked down at  the back of Bungas head and growled. I'm close. I smiled as he nodded and dutifully tightened his ass and rocked back against me, hard, causing me to growl, slamming his ass and filling it. I smiled as he blushed and cums in Rani's mouth then pants as we both let him go and smiled as he rolled over to his side completely spent. I smiled as I noticed the perfect opportunity and growled  clean me sub putting my dick in bungas mouth. I smiled as he blushed and immediately cleaned up. I smiled and tackled Rani shoving my cock into her vagina causing her to purr as I rutt her. I smiled as she blushed and moaned Kion please. I smirked as I felt my internal trigger pulled and climaxed into her. I smiled as she blushed and purrs enjoying the attention and being filled. I smiled and pulled away after fully  inseminating her. I smiled as she rolled around a bit and finally stood up. I smiled and said so Rani, did you enjoy losing your virginity? I smiled as she  nodded and purrs can I get a round two? I smirked and whispered, absolutely shoving her full with my  cock raping her. I smiled as she blushed and purred moan for the king. I smiled as she blushed and moaned  my king keep going. I smiled as I continued pushing her over the top and mated her the rest of the day, making her moan purr filled with her  kings seed. I smiled as I got off her and smiled as she rolled around. I smiled and  kissed her then turned to  Bunga and showed my tight  sphincter and said  I think you know what to do with this pose. I smiled as Bunga smirked and crammed his dick into my ass. I moaned and said Bunga harder. I smiled as he smirked and pounds me making me moan as he finished in my ass.