Kenai x Koda

Kenai

I smiled chuckled as I walked up behind Koda and smirked as I playfully spanked him and said Tag You're it. I smiled as Koda growls turned to face me. I blushed and froze seeing him sexualy  frustrated and said uh Koda did you want help? I smiled as Koda nodded and said yes.  I smiled and said, then lay down on your back, and let me see. I smiled as he nodded and rolled over revealing his seven in  penis and tight sack. I smiled and gently being incredibly careful with my teeth, began to suck  Koda's penis. I smiled as he groaned bucking his hips. I smiled and continued sucking and smiled as I tasted his essence and smiled as he growled climaxed hard. I smiled and thrust my penis into  Koda's tight little butt making him shiver and say Kenai  more. I smiled and stared thrusting into him, pounding his butthole while exploring his mouth by tongue wrestling with him. I smiled as I felt myself slipping closer to my peak and whispered  Koda  tighten up. I smiled as Koda  clenched his ass making both of us roar as I filled his ass and caused him to blow all over his abdomen and chest. I smiled as he blushed panting and said, "Do I get a joy ride? I smiled and said did you want one? Koda nodded and looked at my rear as I rolled over presenting my dirty rod and my Tight butt. I smiled as  Koda smirked deep throating my cock while breeding my ass. I blushed and smiled as I moaned and enjoy the sex smiling as  Koda growls abusing Mt hole.