Chase x Marshall

Marshall

I blushed and sighed dreamily, watching my secret crush. I blushed as I noticed I had lost sight of Chase and shivered as I heard him whisper, looking for me. I blushed and jumped slightly, startled, and fell on my butt. I blushed as Chase giggled and said I take it. You must like what you see to stare so dreamily at me. I blushed and swallowed, incredibly embarrassed it was that obvious. Chase smiled and said look down. I blushed and looked, seeing I was supporting a six-inch boner. I blushed and covered it up, and said I'm so sorry. Chase snickers and pulls my paw away from my dick, saying that dick is mine. Don't you dare refuse your alpha his snack, growling playfully. I blushed and shivered again, feeling dominated and exposed. Chase smiled and said follow me. I blushed and dutifully followed as Chase walked before me with his big tight butt and an extremely tight sack on display. I blushed and swallowed, incredibly turned on and blushed as I got up close and sniffed his butthole and blushed as Chase chuckled, stopped, and let me get a nose full. I blushed, swallowed, and said damn, Chase, I can't help it. I blushed and licked his Butthole and balls and moaned at the taste. Chase chuckled and walked into his "wolf den" pup house and growled come here, omega. I blushed and dutifully followed and blushed profusely, seeing a Completely nude chase. I swallowed all the excess saliva in my mouth and slowly, seductively undressed and blushed as Chase stared hungrily and drooling. I blushed and smiled and submitted and said please, alpha might I have my alpha's mark exposing my throat. Chase smiled and bit my neck and throat, leaving his mating mark on my neck. I moaned happily and said I know you are alpha, but I want to snack on my Alpha's cock. Chase chuckled, smirked, pushed my head under his belly, and pushed his foot-and-a-half dick into my mouth. I blushed and smiled, sucking dutifully, swallowing the entire thing, even his knot. I blushed and smiled as my alpha moaned and started thrusting into my throat while rewarding me by massaging my ass. I blushed and moaned, sucking hungrily and blushing as a flood of cum and wolfdog pee filled my throat and stomach. I blushed and swallowed and smiled as chase pulled out. I blushed and shivered in pleasure as he chuckled and twirled his paw indicating for me to turn around. I blushed and turned away, lifted my ass high into his face, and blushed as I felt his breath on my tight hole and blushed as he growled low and said you've had sex before, haven't you, omega. I blushed and whimpered submission and said not willingly, but yes, when I ran away into the woods, I got taken by a timber wolf. He growled and flipped me onto my back and said then I've got to make sure your body knows whose it's alpha slamming his entire foot-and-a-half dick into my ass, making me howl. He chuckled and howled with me, enjoying his dominance over his submissive. I blushed as I caught the scent of another male and looked up towards the door, and swallowed, seeing Ryder smirking as he was masturbating.
Chase smirks. Suck his dick, omega. I blushed and whimpered. Submission to my alpha whispered let me pleasure you, Ryder. I blushed as Ryder smirked and crawled into the pup house, sticking his fragrant sweaty cock into my face. I blushed and dutifully followed my instructions sucking Ryder hungrily as Ryder moaned and face fucks me. I blushed and smiled as I  felt a  human hand reach down to my sheath and start rubbing. I blushed and moaned, whimpering in pleasure, sucking Ryder's penis, and blushing as I humped his hand and rubbed his balls. I blushed and froze as my alpha growled and said omega, you're making me summit. I blushed and whimpered submission and tightened my rectum, causing my alpha to snarl and slam, spilling his balls into my ass.