Hubcap x Dwyane

Dwyane

I blushed as I was secretly following my crush and smiled as he cocked his leg and pissed on a  tree trunk. I blushed as he walked away and crept up to the fresh urine spot and immediately started sniffing it while touching myself inappropriately and stroking my sheath. I blushed and jumped as I heard you must think I'm incredibly stupid. I blushed and said no  not what you think!!! He chuckled and said oh really cause what I think is that you've got it bad for me.  I blushed and said oh then yeah its exactly what you thought. I blushed as Hubcap chuckled and said I've still got half a tank rollover. I blushed and rolled over blushed and smiled as hubcap peed into my mouth and smirked as I drank it. I blushed and smiled as he slammed into my ass. I blushed as he smirked and began slamming pounding my butthole while stroking my sheath making me whimper  humping into his paw begging for more. Hubcap smirked and said hey gasket come here. I blushed as our pack leader came over smirked and sat on my face and growled. I blushed as I began to suckle her pussy nectar making her moan as her vagina became wet and started to smell strongly of heat. I blushed as I felt hubcap slam his knot in making me howl blowing cum everywhere as he filled me. Gasket smirked and cums heavily on my face then pees.