Scamp x Buster

Buster

Come on now scamp show me that ass. I blushed as I was watching Scamp walking through town with his old man. I smirked as he ignorant of my watching him lifted his tail showing his tight virgin ass and his large testicles. I blushed and groaned silently getting turned on and whispered just wait scamp soon you'll be mine. I smiled as I chuckled and walked up to Tramp and said hey if it isn't my old buddy Tramp. I smirked as he growled and said don't even think about it Buster Im not in the mood for your shenanigans. I chuckled and said don't worry I'm not here for you. I smiled as Scamp noticed my boner and looked up into my eyes.  I chuckled and said it's yours if you want it Scamp. I smiled as Scamp blushed and looked up at his dad who was still on edge. I chuckled and said I'm not here to cause trouble  I've mended my ways I even have an owner now turning my head to show a shiny new collar. Tramp smiled as he said fine it's OK with me son just don't go far and tell me if something happens. I smiled as Scamp said, okay Dad. I chuckled and rolled over and smiled as Scamp hungrily swallowed my red rocket sucking it. I blushed and smiled as I blew cum into Scamp's throat and his stomach and smiled as Scamp's cleaned up then slammed his Red rocket into my butthole making me howl as he ravaged me. I blushed and smiled as I enjoyed it and moaned oh yes big daddy cum in my butthole. I smiled as Scamp snarled and bit my hips cuming hard. I smiled and kissed him making out with him as he released the tension on his balls deep in my butt and said take all my cum Buster I know your gonna love it.