Aang X ran

AN ran Shaw and Anna are all human  AU

Aang

I blushed lightly as I saw Ran leaning against his bed and rubbing himself off. I blushed and cleared my throat, and said master Ran, let me help you with that. I smiled as he eagerly nodded, lying down. I blushed and walked up between his legs and stripped naked before gently sucking rans cock. I smiled as  Ran moaned and held my head in place, thrusting into my throat. I smiled as I  sucked, allowing myself to be used for his pleasure. I blushed as he growled low and shoved into my throat before cuming hard, nearly drowning me in semen. I blushed, and panted swallowed, then said can you help me? He chuckled and turned over, raising his ass. I blushed and hungrily dove into his butt, lubing his ass up. I smiled as he blushed and moaned, spreading his ass open and letting my tongue fuck him to lube him up. I chuckled as he blushed and whispered omega, please, pressing his ass against me.
I smiled as I  dutifully slammed my penis into his tight anal cavern and moaned, humping. I smiled as he blushed profusely and moaned. Please don't stop, mmmmm. I chuckled as I  hit a particularly sensitive spot in  Ran and started thrusting roughly into it, causing Ran to roar in pleasure. I  smirked and whispered in his ear it's so hot that I can make you scream so quickly. Ran blushed and pouted. It's hardly fair that you know just how and where to thrust. I  giggled and thrust extra hard, hitting in just the right spot, making him cum a second time as I exploded into his butt.