Chapter 12: The Kiss II

Eric's POV

Today is the happiest day of my life. I got what I wanted. Abbi loves me, she does. I never knew this day would come and that too, so soon. We lay on our bed cuddling each other and not saying anything.

I was going to say something to her but found out she was already asleep. I admired her beauty as she slept. Her long lashes, fleshy nose, and beautiful wide lips. My lips slowly spread in a smile as I remember the kiss we shared earlier.

After taking a look at her and appreciating her face to my content, I gently moved away from her to put off the light.

Abbi's POV

I woke up feeling so pressed so I stood up to ease myself.

"Where are you going, my love?" Eric asked before I could even take two steps away from the bed. I had forgotten the question he asked and that I needed to use the bathroom, instead I was blushing at what he called me.

"My love! Abbi! Abbi!" He called out, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"I'm going to the restroom," I said without looking at him cause I knew my face was a red mess.

I rushed into the restroom, did my business, and came out with a little smile on my face because of what I was called earlier.

I went to the kitchen and saw him putting out some ingredients.

"What are you making? Let me help." I said to him while picking a tomato but he collected the tomato guided me to the counter chair and told me to just sit and wait for breakfast to be ready.

I wanted to argue against it but decided not to. After a few minutes, it was ready. A very good-looking avocado toast with egg was sitting at my front. We had breakfast barely saying a word with me blushing all through for no reason.

"I'll go freshen up and come back. You can look for a movie for us to watch," he said, making his way to the elevator.

There were so many to choose from and I couldn't even pick one.

"Can't find one?" Eric asked, sitting beside me.

"No. I don't know which one to pick," i replied, giving him the remote.

"In that case, i'll pick one," he said, grinning.

The title of the movie was Fifty Shades of Grey. I have heard people mention it but never watched it or even seen clips of it.

I asked him to tell me what the movie was about but he didn't, he said I should find out myself. I couldn't help but feel he was hiding something cause the way he smirked while answering was saying something.

About thirty minutes into the movie, I felt his hand slip through my waist, making me feel hot; my face was beginning to turn red. Just then, the two leads of the movie were having a make-out season in an elevator. Then I fully understood what the movie was about.

From the very first scene with the two leads, there had been some kind of sexual tension between them but I overlooked it. I decided to pay attention to the movie instead of his hands on my waist.

About forty minutes into the movie now, I couldn't look at the screen. They were gonna have sex. Eric wasn't helping matters as he was busy moving his hands around my waist which was making me wet. I felt my tits harden and my clit clench.

I was busy thinking of how to excuse myself when I felt his lips on mine. I tensed at first but relaxed and kissed him back. I was now lying on the couch with Eric above me; his lips now on my neck and his hand moving from my waist, under my shirt when the doorbell suddenly rang making me jolt him off me.

I was really hot and blushing at this moment then we locked eyes with each other for a second and he smirked making me blush harder and run off to the nearest restroom. My face was a red mess. I can't believe he saw me this way. I said covering my face with my hands.

Eric's POV

I was going to take things slow with her but damn...I couldn't control myself and kissed her. I felt she wanted me as much as I did but I might be wrong. Everything was going perfectly until the doorbell rang. Damn that door and the person who rang it. After she ran off to the restroom, I adjusted my bulge and went to see who was there. And there she was...Laura...again. Why is it always her?

"Hey Bro" she greeted me with her biggest smile.

"Now what do you want?" I asked as she came into the house.

"I didn't say I want anything" which I didn't believe. With the tone she called me in, she definitely wanted something.

"Now tell me what you came looking for in my house at eleven in the morning when you don't want anything from me?"

"Why do you assume I want something from you? You're not the only one living in this house. Can't I visit here again?"

"I didn't say you shouldn't...."

"Anyways, I'm not here for you. I'm here for my sweet sis-in-law." She cut me off while walking to the sitting room.

"Eric!!!!" I hurried to meet her thinking something was wrong, only to see her disgusted look on the TV. Darn! I forgot to switch it off.

"How many times will you watch this movie? This is like the 8th time I've seen you watching it and I'm sure you've watched it more than that. Why don't you just..."

"Didn't you come to see Abbi?" I cut her off cause I knew if I didn't, I would end up receiving an hour's worth of lecture. Thank goodness Abbi came out of the restroom in time. Immediately Lau saw her, she ran to her pulling her in an embrace. I wonder what she wants with her.

***

It was already 10 pm and I still haven't seen Abbi. I shouldn't have let her out with Lau. She must be really tired now.

I called Abbi but she wasn't picking up, so I called Lau and found out she dropped Abbi minutes ago. I was so worried. She should have been inside the house if that was the case, but I haven't seen her. I hurriedly left the room and went out to look for her only to meet her sleeping figure on the couch on the balcony. She must have used up all her energy shopping with Lau.

I gently lifted her in a bridal style, took her to our room, and laid her on our bed. After that, I went back to carry the bags that were outside.