Chapter 22: Date Night

Abbi's POV

"Oh God! What the hell is this?" I whimpered, looking at the side of the dress where it had just ripped open.

I definitely can't wear this out now. I was freaking out. It's almost 8 pm and I didn't know what to wear.

"brrrzt, brrrrrrzt!" I anxiously waited for Lau to pick up her call

"What's up hope?" Her voice sounded back after seconds.

"I have a problem, Lau. I'm going on a date with Eric but my dress ripped as I was about to step out, now I have less than 40 minutes to get ready. But I don't have what to wear!" I ranted.

"OMG! Calm down girl. I'm gonna switch the call to a video call,"

"Okay, let's see what the problem is now,"

I set up my phone so she could see my full body and showed her where the dress ripped.

"Take that off. Where are the rest of the dresses we got?"

These are all. Nothing else appeals to me," I said, desperately.

"That can't be all. I remember getting one red dress after you left. That one would be perfect," she cheerily said.

"Common, look for it. You can't keep your husband waiting you know,"

"Ahhhhh! Oh My God! I knew this was going to fit you perfectly. Eric is definitely going to fall in love with you all over, seeing you In this dress," she squealed.

"Now you've gotten the dress, I need to go now. Make sure you tell me how the date went," she said before cutting the call.

I looked at myself in the mirror for the thousandth time, admiring the dress on my body. I wasn't as comfortable with this dress as I was with the other. It felt too extravagant.

The long red off-shoulder dress hugged my body and had split up until my mid-lap. The dress even had glitter all over it. I didn't know where we'd be going and I didn't want to overdress.

I decided to go out. It will be my first time in like forever wearing a fitted dress and I really hope Eric likes it.

As I walked towards the door after coming out of the elevator, my heart was racing and I didn't know if it was out of nervousness or excitement.

I stopped walking when I was a few feet away from him and took in his looks. How come he manages to look sinfully gorgeous every time I see him? I realized he wasn't saying anything after seeing me. My nerves kicked in again.

"D-did I overdress?" I asked feeling a little embarrassed but realised he was lost in his thoughts when I got no response.

Eric's POV

I watched as she walked towards me in awe. Except for her face and hair, everything else about her, I'm seeing for the first time. She looks completely different than I imagined. I'm in love with this look of hers.

Looking at her turned me on. In just that small space of time, I was running images in my head of how I was going to take off the clothes on her body. I wanted her now more than I ever did. I felt the bulge in my pants and knew I needed to stop my wild thoughts before it got wilder.

"Did I overdress?" I heard her ask.

"No...no you're not overdressed. You look gorgeous and breathtaking." I responded with a smile, my voice barely above a whisper.

" Excuse me for some minutes. I need to use the restroom," I said leaving her without waiting for a response. I needed to do something about the bulge down my pants before she noticed it.

***
We arrived at the restaurant and all eyes were on her. Some ladies had looks of admiration while most of them were envious. I wanted us to go back home after seeing lust in literally all men's eyes. But I can't blame them. I just calmed myself down by telling myself she's mine.

We arrived at our reserved table where a waiter came to take our orders. I looked at the pretty lady in front of me and realized she was dazzled by looking at the menu.

"What's wrong love?" I asked.

"I don't know what to order... And these dishes are expensive. Should we go somewhere else?" She voice her concern, looking cute.

"My love, since you don't know what to order, I'll place the order for you. I know something they have that you'll love. And as for the price, I'm the one paying so you don't have to worry about it. Just eat to your satisfaction." I said, taking up the menu while she blushed.

The table was now filled with different dishes. As she took her first bite of the marsala risotto, she let out a soft moan which turned me on instantly and made my balls twitch. I cursed under my breath. I had managed to calm myself down before coming here, but now it's happening again.

I didn't enjoy my meal as I had to excuse myself to use the restroom each time she had a new dish moaning in pleasure. Though I didn't enjoy my meal, I had fun talking with her.

My thoughts were running wild since the ride home was silent. I tried to contain my thoughts but it seemed not to have worked as I could still feel the bulge in my pants.

I parked the car in the garage after a long ride. I quickly came out of the car to open the door for her but she beat me to it.

"Thanks, Eric. I really had a good time." She said holding my hand as we walked into the house.

God knows I tried to contain and control myself but after our hands touched, I was losing it. Immediately we got into the house and I shut the door behind me, I pinned her to the wall, smashing my lips on hers.