Info

(If you didn't know, a while back, I made a story of Elder Potter. It did well, however that was when I was first making stories. I didn't have much training and therefore most of it, in my opinion was quite trashy. Therefore, while reading it over tonight, I have decided to rewrite it. The original will still be on my page for those who liked it and of course re-read it. This is kinda the same story but changed and in more detail.)
(I'm currently In Year 11, High School. For those who don't understand. I'm a 16 year old who is just about to leave Education. Going to college in a couple of months. I've got exams very soon for Mocks. And then not even 2 months later, my GCSE's which are heavily important. So this story may or may not be updated regularly. But I will try as much as I can when I'm not revising or in school.)
(As of 19th February 2023, at 23:01, there are 202k views on the Original Story. It has 5.7k stars and 90 parts to the story. It takes 3hrs 23m to read "Apparently to Wattpad)

- The Info before you read the story -

While Harry James Potter was only 1 and a bit years old when his parents died, his older sister was 3. Born on the 1st of May. Her full name, Rosealine Lily Potter. The goddaughter of Remus Lupin and Sirius Black. Whereas Harry only had Sirius as his godfather. When Rosealine looses her parent's she is the one to be effected the most. She lost her parents and could remember the whole thing. Of course, when Voldemort attacked, Rose took it upon herself to protect Harry from him, even when she saw her mother drop down dead. That night she ended up getting a scar on her wrist.This scar was not like her baby brother's. In fact. Her's was in a heart shape. Now... She's forced to move in with an aunt and uncle that she really didn't want to go to.

I hope you enjoy the story rewrite. And please do add comments if you have read the original, give me tips on how I can change the story while I rewrite.