Chapter 2

Rose was officially turning 11 in the morning.
Her birthday being the 1st of May.

The next day... Rose was officially 11 and the boys were 8. Turning 9 very soon. The bedroom situation was however difficult and annoying.

Rose had a bedroom in the attic after a lot of begging.
Then there was Petunia's and Vernon's bedroom.
Followed by Aunt Marge's small bedroom.
Then Dudley's bedroom.
And finally, in the smallest room, Harry's bedroom.

Rose sighed as she opened her eyes. She was instantly met by her brother and her cousin walking into the room. She smiled and sat herself up, noticing that her brother was holding a tray with food on.

"Morning boys." She smiled at them.
"Morning, Rose." They both spoke as Harry handed the tray to her.
"Happy birthday." They spoke up again.
"Thank you, boys." She grinned.
"How about you two go downstairs and get ready? Have your breakfast." She added.

She ate her breakfast before putting on her clothes. She then walked downstairs, doing her usual morning ruiteen in the bathroom before down to the kitchen. Dudley was watching the tv while eating a bag of crisps. A share bag. She sighed and took the bag from him.

"You know you're not aloud the whole thing, Dud." She sighed. "How about some orange or apple juice?" She questioned.
"I want crisps." Dudley complained.
"Dudley, do you want to grow too large?" She asked.
"No.." Dudley sighed.
"Then you'll do well to listen to me. I've taught you what is right and wrong since you were just a year old." She told the boy.
"Sorry Rose." Dudley looked down.
"I'm not disapointed Dudley. I understand cravings and how they can overpower. How about you get your shoes on so we can go for a walk?" She asked.

The boys did so.

Sooner or later, it was the end of the school year and they were finally at home.
It was the 23rd of June, Therefore Dudley's birthday.
She made breakfast as she had a talent of making healthy breakfasts.
She also had Dudley downplate to 10 presents for his birthday also.

Dudley went out with his friends so she ended up sitting in her bedroom, looking out the small window.

Waiting... Waiting for a letter she knew was coming...