Chapter 16

After a well rested night, Rose woke and went for the morning feast.
Of course, like last year, Rose didn't have anything weird during school.
Of course, though, Quirrel had tried to speak to her multiple times, however each time, Severus took her away from his view.

She tried out to become a Seeker and of course, got the position on the team. The twins got the role of Beaters.

Rose and the twins also took up pranking people during this time. The pranks being a lot larger now due to them having the Marauders map. The twins knew Prongs was Rose's father, so they usually let her have control over what happened with the map. Severus had seen this and was shockingly proud of her girl and her friends. Seeing as the pranks weren't used to bully certain students, but instead to make people laugh and to be happy. Even those Gryffindor don't usually like, such as his Slytherins. They made everyone happy despite who they were.

Either way, the year was going quick and it was soon Christmas.
She had gotten quite a bit of stuff fro different people. Some of which she had to return due to not exactly knowing the person gifting to her.
She got books, clothes, jewelry, food and of course, a Weasley sweater.

Of course, like the other part of this year, her birthday came soon.
Usually, she was given a peice of Jewelry. This time she got something a bit different.

A note book with a lock and key. Of course, she was greatful but she was wondering why. Why had she been given it. She asked Severus.

"The future will be dark. You will not ask for help so this may help." He simply told her, clearly knowing something she didn't.

Either way, the year soon ended. She had been a Seeker for the whole year and was yet to be injured. They didn't get the house cup though.
Either way, she went to Severus and he apparated her home.
He gave her, her potion before quickly leaving so he could clean up his classroom.

She ran to Dudley's and Harry's school quickly, straight into the hall where their leavers assembly would take place. Thankfully, she got there right on time for the start of the talking.