Chapter 39

"He wishes to take your hand in Marriage, Rose." Dumbledore sighed.
"You won't force me to Marry him, will you?" She asked, slightly concerned.
"No we will not. Everyone knows you love Mr Weasley. We cannot force such a life of torture onto you." Dumbledore smiled slightly.

"All he wants is the family name, Potter on his side. As well as a pretty and strong woman to have a child with. Seeing as he wants to continue his power. You would be there to have him a son and then he'd be done with you. We do not know however... But we know it wouldn't be pleasent." Snape explained.
"What's my title to a Lord?" She asked, confused as to why he wanted to only marry her for the Potter's name.

"As a Lady. As of next year, you are officially Lady Rosealine Lily Potter." Snape explained.
"It's true, Miss Potter, you are to have the same title as him. He want's you to give your love to him so he may control you. Although, as your father figures, your uncles and Severus would not allow it." Dumbledore spoke.
"What do you mean uncles? Moony and Padfoot aren't here. Moony disapeared after Mom and Dad died, and Padfoot was wrongly imprissioned in Azkaban." Rose explained, confused.

"One of your uncles, Remus Lupin, or as you call him, Moony, will be returning to teach at Hogwarts." Dumbledore smiled.

"Hold up, Albus. You didn't tell me that!" Severus snapped.
"I had no reason to. Rose, he wishes to speak with you." Dumbledore smiled again.
"He's here? In the castle?" She asked.
"Of course he is. He's here for today to speak with you, however he will return home till the day of school and return in the train with the others." Dumbledore told her.

"Albus, I don't feel comfortable with Rose near him." Snape spoke.
"As much as you are family to Rose, he is her Godfather. Trust him." Snape was told.
"Very well." Snape sighed. "For Rose."

Rose quickly changed into a light brown dress and a redish cardigan. She then put on some shoes and then met Dumbledore with Snape in the Common Room.

They then made their way down to the Great Hall. There stood a man who she instantly realised as Remus Lupin.

... Her Godfather ...