Chapter 62

Of course, when Rose got into the game with the men, she caught the Snitch fifteen times. Krum had gotten it nine times. Meaning she was being praised.

When Rose finished, she moved to the side to drink her water. The men in the team looking at her.
She was drinking water, sat on the bench when she saw Fred walk over. He kissed her, handing her another bottle of water.

"Dad told me to give you this. Apparently you'll need it." Fred explained. "Here." He spoke, sorting out her hair as she drank more water, unbothered by her boyfriend rebraiding her hair.
Once he was done, he left.

Krum walked over.
"That is your boyfriend?" Krum asked.
"Yeah, we have been dating for a while." Rose explained.
"He sees nice." Krum laughed.

They continued to play 3 more games. Rose won 2. Krum won 1.
Once they had finished their last round, she said goodbye and headed to the tent. Being handed the new copy of the Daily profit which was being designed. She had to give her own opinion of it.

Today, 16 year old Lady Rosealine Lily Potter, played Quiditch against famous Seeker Victor Krum. However, playing against him led to her WINNING! Plenty of times. Could it be that Rose will end up being a famous Quiditch player in the future? We will see soon I'm sure.

They thankfully didn't mension Rose's and Fred's relationship, which she was thankful for due to the fact she didn't want to answer the thousands of questions about it.