Chapter 65

They used the Portkey to get to the Burrow. Fred waiting for Rose to calm down from her motion sickness before slowly moving her towards the home. Nearly instantly, Remus was out of the house, helping Fred to get her inside.
She was sat down, watching as Molly was worrying about what they should do.

"Can someone please just call Severus?" She asked, laying down as she was bored.
"Oh! Yes! Of course! So smart." Molly said, rushing off to make the phone call.

Fred sat beside Rose, holding her hand. He knew she didn't feel too much pain, so he just sat there, comforting her inside. Slightly watching as Remus rushed around, grabbing ice packs and bandages.

Soon Snape arrived, telling them to calm down as clearly, Rose wasn't dying. Rose thanked him.

Severus checked over her inuries, bandaging her wrist and hand before giving her a few potions before putting a blanket over her.
"Get some rest, Rose. Don't want you getting too tired, now do we?" He suggested.
She just nodded. Fred remained beside her, holding her hand. Giving her a kiss before sitting up again.

Molly made the Sofa into a sort of double bed, telling Fred to get some rest too. Everyone left the two to silence as Fred cuddled to her, holding her close.

After that night, Rose woke up. She sat herself up slowly, seeing Remus sat on a chair opposite her and Fred who had been cuddling. She instantly blushed.
"Nice cuddle cub?" Remus asked.
"I hate you." She grumbled.
"Not my fault that you're getting older. It's a proud moment." He shrugged, showing a picture of them cuddling.
"Wait no! Uncle Moony!" She complained.
"Sorry cub. This is mine." Remus smirked before leaving. She groaned, laying back down, instantly going back into Fred's embrace.