Chapter 8

Rose, who was in a skirt, tucked in shirt and cardigan was waiting outside the classroom for Harry and Dudley.
She had her wand in an inside pocket, she had her bracelet on also.
As the teacher came out to check if the parents were there, she seemed to recognise Rose.

"Ah! Rose!" She smiled.
"Hello, Miss Evans." Rose smiled.
"Here for Dudley and Harry?" She questioned.
"Yep, I've been away at school all year." Rose nodded.
"Well, you look great still." She teacher explained. "Harry, Dudley! Rose is here." She yelled into the classroom, causing the two males to rush out and hug her.

Rose did notice her cousin had gained some weight but chose to ignore it for now.

They of course got home and she told the boys to get started on their homework. She then explained to them that they would be going out for a meal later due to her return from school.

(She had exchanged a bit of her Hogwarts money to Muggle money, which was around £600 from just a small amount)

She smiled at her outfit which was a Floral dress. Her Bracelet. A fishtail braid, and then a simple sort of hand bag, which had her cash inside as well as other things such as Lip gloss.
She walked down the stairs to where everyone was waiting and finishing getting ready.

Petunia had a similar outfit on. Then all of the boys were wearing their best clothes. (Although, Harry's clothes weren't as fancy as the Dursleys never really bought him anything new. They didn't buy her anything new for so long until she went to Hogwarts however and got her own money)

"How much are you thinking we'll need?" Petunia asked randomly.
"Not much. I've got quite a bit in my purse. I can pay for me, Dudley and Harry and then if you need a bit more, then I can gladly help out." Rose quickly explained.
"Right then." Petunia nodded.

They all got into the car and headed off to the resteraunt.