Chapter 75

Rose was sat listening. She was wearing her shoulderless dress. She wasn't wearing any shoes, but was listening to Molly as she spoke.

"Right, since we're staying here for free, you'll all be doing chores." Molly told her children.
"What about Ron? will she be doing chores?" Ron asked.
"Of course not. Rose is busy revising." Molly rolled her eyes.
"We have to be ready." Fred spoke.
"You just want to cuddle with Rose. Plus, neither of you revise." Ginny spoke.

She apparated herself to the kitchen. Thankful she didn't puke anymore due to it.

"Fred, George, floors and paintings."
"Ginny, bathrooms."
"Ron, Laundry with Harry."

She apparated to her bedroo in time for Fred to walk in.

"Hey Freddie." She smiled, hugging him.
"Feeling better?" He asked, causing her to nod. "Mom set us chores." He sighed.
"Have you uh.. Thought of what I told you?" She asked.
"About the children situation? Well duh I want children with you. We just need to wait till we're eighteen." He smiled.
"Whenever we're ready." She smiled.
"Oh that reminds me. Want to go on a date tomorrow evening?" He asked her.
"Of course." She laughed softly as they got onto the bed to cuddle.

Rose and Fred spoke about what they wanted to do on their last year of Hogwarts then what they wanted to do.
Fred wanted to open a joke shop with George.
Rose still had little to no ideas.

They spoke for a bit longer, quickly eating their dinner with the rest before going to bed.