Chapter 78

She was happy when Arthur finally got home, meaning Fred cheered up a bit, knowing that he wouldn't have to cancel the wedding afterall.

They were just hours away from the big moment. It was the morning of the wedding. The wedding took place later.

They ate their dinner before leaving to get ready for the wedding.
Rose was dressed up and everything for the wedding.
She looked at the dress in the mirror.

She had a small tiara at the back of her hair

She had a small tiara at the back of her hair. Curled slightly but with two braids which went around the top of her head. The tiara was attatched to a veil.

Severus, Remus and Sirius helped Rose hold her dress as she walked up to the large doors. Turns out all three men would be walking her down the isle. All of them prepared to hand her off to Fred. Sirius and Remus stood on one side of her. Severus on the other.

She was soon walking down the isle. Crouds of students. She walked to Fred, who helped her up the step. She looked at him.
"What is with you and not wearing anything over your chest?" He joked.
She just smiled.

Dumbledore spoke for a bit, before asking them to say their vows.

"I, Fredrick Weasley, take you, Rosealine Potter to be my wife, my partner in life, and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh and cry with you. Loving you faithfully through good times and bad. Regardless of the obstacles we may face," Fred spoke, putting a ring onto her finger.

"I, Rosealine Potter, take you, Fredrick Weasley, to be my husband. To have and to hold from this day forward, for bette, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in Sickness and in health, to love and to cherish you, till death do us part." He spoke, putting the ring onto Fred's finger.

Soon Dumbledore announced they were married. Fred instantly kissed her and without much, they were having a party to celebrate the marraige.