Chapter 58

Rose was laid on Fred's bed, cuddling with one of the jackets he had left. However, she heard George and Fred walk inside.
"Morning." She smiled. Fred walked over and laid with her, holding her close.
"Why do I fell like your about to say something?" Rose asked, patting Fred's head.
"We gotta go into the feild to sort out the slugs." George spoke as he pulled on a shirt.
"Ok, you can get ready." She kissed Fred's head before going to Ginny.

"Morning Ginny. You helping the boy's with the slugs?" She asked.
"No, I'm going to my room to do my homework." Ginny explained.
"Call me if you need any help. I'll be outside." Rose smiled.

She sat on a bench as the boys sorted out the slugs. Of course, Fred had found a way to sneek off and pull Rose behind the house. Causing a confused Rose.

"Aren't you meant to be working, Fred?" She asked.
"I can't do that when I have my Beautiful girlfriend sat alone, watching. Now can I?" he asked, gently pushing her against the house, his knee going between her legs as he gently kissed under her jaw.
Rose gently giggled. "Freddie. Your mum's gonna get mad if she see's your not working." She laughed.
"She won't be mad. I'm spending time with you." Fred whispered into her ear, his lips kissing down to her neck. One of his hands on her cheek and another on her waist, going up her shirt slowly to just under her breasts as she pulled him closer, he gently kissed her neck, causing a slight gasp to come from her lips.
He however stopped as they heard Molly shout.

"Rose! Harry's here!" Molly yelled.
"Crap, Harry's here." She mumbled.
"I would say we can finish this later, but I guess we have to wait before we can cuddle since your brother will kill me if he sees this happening." Fred smiled.
"You have to get back to work. I'm gonna go speak to my brother." She smiled, leaving.

(I'm gonna say this because I didn't say it last time. But #cockblocked.)