Chapter 5

The day before Rose was due to go to Hogwarts... She decided she might as well try to tell the Dursleys that she was going to Hogwarts and not an all girls school.

"Petunia... Vernon... I'm not going to an all girls school." She spoke up randomly, after the boys had gone to bed.
"It has males in?" Vernon asked.
"Well yes... But it's a place called Hogwarts." She told them.

The room went silent and she thought she'd be yelled at... However she wasn't. She was however grabbed by the wrist and dragged to her room, pushed inside and locked in.
She opened her window, whistled before starting to write a letter.

With Severus...

Severus was working when Rose's owl made movement that it wanted to go outside for a quick fly. Snape of course opened the window and let her owl leave.
He was waiting around a full 10 minutes before the owl returned, a letter being held.

Snape grabbed the letter and opened it, starting to read what it said.

Dear Professor Snape,

It's me, Rose. Anyways, I told the Dursleys that I wasn't going to an all girls school, instead going to Hogwarts. They seemed to be pretty pissed about the whole issue... They locked me in my room and said something about me never going to the school. I may require some assistance to get to school.

Signed,
Rosealine.

Snape sighed and looked at the owl. He quickly grabbed a bit of parchment and told the owl to take it to the young girl.
he then made sure to tell Dumbledore that she was being forced into some issues already and she hadn't even started going to Hogwarts.

With Rose...

Rose was still waiting for Snape to send her a letter, telling her what to do. So when her owl came back, handing her a note and leaving, she knew it was from Snape.
She quickly opened the note.

In the morning, around 7 in the morning, I will be apparating into your bedroom. Have your belonging's ready to go and be ready.

She smiled and got herself ready for the next day before going to sleep.

When Rose did wake up, she got dressed into a skirt and an oversized shirt. Some thigh high socks and trainers.
When Snape arrived, he took her bags and then a hold of her shoulders. He then apparated to the train station, handing her a vile of potion so she wouldn't puke.

"Of you go inside, quickly. Everyone will be here soon." He said before leaving. She just went inside and got into a compartment.