Chapter 55

Of course, she soon got into the meeting room, which was full of workers for the Ministry.
She sighed as everyone glared at her.

"As Lady Rosealine Lily Potter, I have called this meeting as a way to discuss a certain criminal as you like to call him, that was charged for apparently betraying my parents. Lily Potter and James Potter. I was three at the time that these murders took place from the man we call You-Know-Who. I can say that I never witnessed Sirius Black doing anything suspicious that could be a sign of him being about to betray my parents. Of course, he was the Secret Keeper for my parents until the day before my parents murder. Although, the night of my parents deaths, the Secret Keeper changed. Sirius Black believed that Voldemort would go after him due to being a Black, therefore powerful and close to my father. He knew that if Voldemort attacked him and asked for the information, if someone else unexpected was the Keeper, then my parents, me and Harry would survive. Even if that meant he had to die. Two days before my birthday, I saw Peter. He was alive. He has a rat form that is unregistered. Of course, you may not believe me. But I know what I am talking about due to being near Sirius Black. However, I myself saw everything that happened. I'm more of an evidence than anything else." She explained.

"Peter Pettigrew is dead. He was blown up by Sirius Black. Only a finger remained." A man spoke, holding a file with the evidence.
"Yes, he cut off his finger to make you think that. He turned into a rat and went through the drains. You know what that is right? it is afterall a muggle thing." She explained.

"If I may speak, Minister?" Lucius asked.
"Of course." The minister nodded.

"I believe Lady Potter. Peter Pettigrew had become rather distant a lot before the murder. Sirius Black and Remus Lupin didn't change. Lupin is a wolf and therefore had a reason for his absence. However, Rose knew them the most. Peter grew late to seeing them and was very suspicous." Lucius explained.
"Correct, and the fact Peter had been rather agressive should be noted too." Rose explained.

They continued to speak for a bit before the Minister sighed and glanced to her.
"Very well.. I believe your arguments are enough. Sirius Black is now presented as not guilty. He will be sent money for his troubles." The inister spoke.

The next day, the Daily profit explained that Sirius was free. Rose was told she can move into Sirius's home the moment it was cleaned up and their bedrooms were done.
Her's was a lovely room plan while Harry didn't ask for anything special.

As of late yesterday afternoon, Lady Rosealine Potter made it known that Sirius Black was not in fact the cause to the death of the Muggles and the betrayer of James Potter and Lily Potter. He has been set free and paid for his time wasted in Azkaban.
Sirius Black apparently wrote a letter about how thankful he was for his Goddaughter.
Lady Potter will be moving into the Black household very soon for a reason. (Permission granted by the Minister of Magic himself)