Chapter 49

Rose of course hung around with Fred until the First lesson of their day. DADA. They were the first in the whole of Hogwarts to get to see what Remus was like so they happily went to lesson.
She walked in with Fred, however Remus was quick to explain that they were in the Professors Office for the lesson.
They walked to the office in silence.

They walked inside the office and instantly she knew what their lesson was going to be on... Boggarts..,
She had always made the decission to not use one due to her abbilities. Quite like her uncles, Rose was an Amimagus. However, due to being constantly watched, she never really used it.

Either way, Rose listened as Remus asked questions and explained certain things about the Boggart.
Remus then explained each of them would be facing the Boggart today.

Fred got Lord Voldemort, and it wasn't much of a surprise as George too, had gotten Voldemort.
However... When it came to Rose, Remus stepped closer, as if wondering what she would end up seeing. What fear she had.
She gulped as the Boggart changed... Right into multiple people that she truly cared for... All dead on the floor.

Harry...
Lily...
James...
Remus...
Sirius...
Molly...
Arthur...
Fred..
George...

In the middle, a floating Hogwarts crest, broken into the 4 houses. The fear of Hogwarts falling appart.
Remus, having realised this fear was hurting her, stepping infront of her, turning the bodies and the Hogwarts crest into a moon before making it into a Balloon.

Remus told everyone, explaining that the lesosn was finished for today. He however had a hand on Rose's shoulder, as if to instruct her to stay right where she was.
Fred glanced at Remus as if to ask if he should stay or if she should leave. He ended up leaving.

Remus looked at her pale face. "Sirius was on that pile." He told her.
"He's still one of my Godfathers... Of course I care for him." She sighed. "You know... Now you've done that. People may know your a... You know..>" She explained.
"They're not that smart." Remus smirked.
"Can I go now? I'm sure Fred's waiting for me.. We've got potions." She explained.

Remus nodded, handing her a note to explain to Severus why she is late.
Rose walked out and saw Fred waiting. She took his hand in hers, walking together to Potions.