Chapter 81

They soon returned to Hogwarts and Rosealine began teaching people spells. One day however Umbridge caught them. Draco, being one of the people with Umbridge, went to Rose, knowing he didn't want anyone else to.
Draco knew about Rose and Fred wanting children, so he didn't want to drag her around too much in case she was already pregnant.

As Umbridge questioned Harry, she grew annoyed. Of course Harry wasn't annoyed but thankfully Severus saved that. Motioning for Fred and her to come with him as he arrived. He explained that he needed to take the two before leaving.

When her last exam was over, she was told that Sirius was apparently in the Ministry about to be killed.
She arrived at Sirius's house fast, Thankful to see Sirius umharmed, sat at the table.

"Rose, what are you doing here?" Remus asked.
"Do you know how Harry had the vision of Arthur being hurt?" She asked.
Molly nodded.
"He had another." She added.
"What of?" Kingsley asked.
"Sirius being attacked." She spoke.
"That's the issue. If Harry believes his Godfather is being killed, he's going after you know who." Another explained.

They apparated to the situation. Rose, being one of the last to appear.

Sirius had punched Lucius which was the start. (Lucius appologised after) She hit Harry with a spell to stop him from getting killed.

The fight continued, and she soon grabbed Sirius after Bellatrix nearly knocked him into the doorway. Which would be his death.

Bellatrix rushed off with Harry following. She moved to follow.