Chapter 77

When Harry arrived, Rose was informed about him doing underaged wizardry outside of school.
She was called into a meeting due to this. Wearing a tight black dress, although slightly late.

"Second Defendant, Lady Rosealine lily Potter. Harry James Potter's Older sister." She spoke.
"Lady potter, so Sorry, we were not informed you were coming today." Fudge spoke.
"I'm Harry's older sister, of course I'm coming." She explained.
"I do not think it is wise for Miss Potter protecting Mr Potter. She is his sibling." A woman spoke.
"Pardon you." Rose spat.
"LADY Potter, then." She rolled her eyes.
"I suggest you shut up then. Now, let me speak. Mr Potter was with his cousin only before he was attacked. UNDERAGE WIZARDRY gives opportunities to do magic if they are in danger, My brother was attacked and needed to use magic to protect himself and family." He explained.
"I believe Lady Potter is right. Mr Potter had a reason." Lucius spoke.
"Very well.. This is a warning for you Mr Potter." The minister spoke as they left.

Another year began and Dumbledore introduced Umbridge to the staff. Dumbledore then smiled.
"Right, so we do have some other news. Mr Fredrick Weasley and Lady Rosealine Potter. It would be a great opportunity to announce to you all that they are engaged. On the 25th of December all students have been invited to the wedding here at Hogwarts." Dumbledore explained.
"Albus, this is inapropriate. Having a wedding for your students?" Umbridge asked.
"Lady Potter has done plenty for this school, She deserves this." Snape spat.

The year was going kinda crazy as Umbridge took control fast. However, by Christmas. The Weasleys were rushed to the hospital after Arthur was attacked. Rose went with them. Although, they were going to be living in Sirius's house for the 3 days leading to the wedding.