Chapter 41

Rose got herself changed before heading down outside of Hogwarts. She went straight to the opening and the tree's. A beautiful sight. She was going to be spending some time with Remus and Severus today.
Remus was sat on a picnic blanket, seemingly waiting for the two.

Rose was wearing a knee length yellow dress.

"Don't you look wonderful." Remus spoke instantly.
"I guess I got that from Mother." She smiled softly.
"I can't disagree. You've very close to her afterall... I mean you're friends with Snape and she was also." Remus explained, helping her to sit down on the blanket.
"What do you mean?" She questioned.
"Lily was rather close with Severus. His only Pure Friend." Remus sighed.
"Weird..." She mumbled, looking down to her knees.

"You know... I came to look after you fifteen years late. No longer single it would seem..." He chuckled.
"You're shocked I'm not single?" She asked, her eyes widening.
"I was shocked that you have the Potter's mindset. Dating a ginger. Do you have Motion Sickness? Your mother had it." Remus explained.
"Rose has one of the worst cases of Motion Sickness I know. Worse than Lily's." Severus spoke as he walked over.

"It's not that bad." She groaned.
"She throws up during apparating." Severus glanced at Remus.
"How about the bus?" Remus asked, smirking.
"Yeah no, I was sick for days after that." She laughed.
"She's not joking either. She caught the Wizarding Flu first time." Severus joked.
"I've been betrayed." She grumbled.

"Cant esnape me." Severus joked.
"Oh Merlin." She groaned. "Please not the Dad jokes." She sighed before suddenly smirking. "Ok, how many pureblood's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?" She questioned.
"How many?" Remus asked.
"None. They wouldn't understand waht a lightbulb is." Severus winked.

"Why doesn't Snape teach herbology?" She asked.
"Because his Lily died." Remus smirked to Severus.
"I swear I will kill you Lupin." Snape sighed.
"Not infornt of me please." She spoke up.
"Sorry." Snape and Remus said in synch.

Either way, they soon finished their food before Remus left for the day.
Rose went to the Gryffindor tower for some alone time. Unaware it might be an issue.

When she however saw Annie in her room, she knew Severus was looking for her. She quickly got up and rushed to Severus' chambers. INstantly walking into a really mad man with his arms crossed. She gulped.