Chapter 74

When Rose awoke from her medicine induced coma, it had already been around three days.
She sighed, slowly sitting up.
Harry and Fred were sat on one side of her bed. Sirius and Reus on another.
Harry was soon floated out by Dumbledore as he walked inside.

"Harry tells me that he saw everything from when you were inside the graveyard. We need to know what happened in your view though." Dumbledore spoke.
"What do you mean Harry saw everything?" she asked.
"Tom got into his brain and made him watch. However we don't know if it was real or not. It might just be something to frighten Harry." Dumbledore explained.
"I can confirm Voldemort is back... He said he wouldn't hurt a lady with a title... Also he did say he might kill me after killing Harry." She told him.

"Well... I will let you rest." Dumbledore spoke.
"Dumbledore." She interupted.
"Rose?" He asked.
"Cedric? Is he alright?" She questioned.
"Yes he is. Your spell worked well. Well done for learning it. It is afterall your last year at Hogwarts when you return." Dumbledore told her. "Do you have any idea on what you wish to do after Hogwarts?" He asked.
"Either teach Potions or Dark Arts for a bit... Or become an Aura. I guess Marrying Fred and having children is also on that list." She shrugged, glancing over at the sleeping Fred.

"Do you have a plan as to when you want children?" Dumbledore asked her.
"I'm seventeen, so as long as I' m eighteen, I don't mind." She shrugged, unknowing that Fred was awake and listening, looking at her.
"Sounds great, Rose. As long as I get to see one before I pass." He spoke, motioning to Fred before leaving quickly.

"Fred..." She mumbled.
"Not just me." He spoke, pointing to her shocked uncles.
"We are so telling your brother." They smirked.
"I leave school next year, I wanna start family young." She shrugged.
"Until you have to give birth to the monstors." Remus smirked, kissing her forehead.
"How many kids do you want, Pup?" Sirius asked her.
"Two. A girl and a boy." She smiled.
"Remember, Love. I'm right here." Fred laughed.
"Why? How many do you want?" She asked.
"I don't mind Darling. As Long as our family is loving." He grinned.

She was soon released from the Infirmary and got to go home with Sirius and Remus. The Weasleys had gone home for a day but were due to come here after. The rooms would be complicated but it was fine.

Fred would be with Rose.
George, Ron and Harry in another.
Ginny and Hermione.
Molly and Arthur.
Sirius and Remus.

Of course the visitors that were coming for the meetings wouldn't be staying.