Chapter 24

When Rose woke up, she was laid in the bedroom that Snape had made her in his Chambers. She got herself out of the bed and walked out of the room, straight to the kitchen. Snape was there, speaking to Dumbledore and Minerva.

"What happened?" She asked, knowing that they knew.
"You stressed yourself out a bit too much while yelling at Harry. We found you passed out in a classroom." Minerva explained.
"Oh, okay." She shrugged, sitting down.

Halloween was technically ignored for Rose, she was busy and she didn't want to celebrate the night that her parents had died anyways.

Either way, Christmas soon came. The twins were off to their brothers place for the time. So she put down the Presents for Harry and Ron. She then went up to the tower, sitting down as she looked down, off to the distance. The thought that her parents weren't here for another Christmas... it broke her heart.

Of course Harry never met Lily or James, and didn't seem to mind anymore about their deaths. But she had met them and she was still heart broken about their deaths.

She had a small nap, and when she woke up, her own was beside her with some presents. She smiled, going through them.

Severus got her some potions ingredients that she had been looking for.

Minerva got her a new robe.

Harry got her some books and some Vegan Gummies.

Fred got her a necklace (Which she put on with Snape's necklace)

Molly Weasley got her a Christmas Sweater and Homemade Brownies.

The Dursleys sent some new clothes and a letter telling her that Dudley knew she was a witch now, but he forgave her.

Dumbledore sent some books about teaching courses.

Cedric sent her some shoes. She put them on with the dress the Dursleys got her. Ironic that they matched.

She smiled at her outfit before going down to the Feast for Supper.