Chapter 3

It was the week before Harry's birthday that her Hogwarts letter came. She was of course overjoyed about it, so the fact she was getting her invitation back home, it was amazing.

She sent a letter back to Hogwarts, asking for someone to take her. Of course a letter was sent back that they would do so.
She told the Dursleys that she had to get ready for her school and was going to go get supplies with a teacher. (Of course not mensioning anything about Hogwarts)

Either way, that day she headed outside, seeing a man making his way over. Professor Severus Snape.

At first, Severus Snape seemed to stare at her, however stopped after realising the girl staring back, confused.

"Miss Potter... I am Professor Severus Snape. I will be taking you supply shopping." He told her instantly.
"Well, Professor Snape, it is great to meet you." Rose smiled, nodding to him.
"Of course... Now, we must find a space that Muggles are not near. I would prefer not to be in trouble after being seen appearating." Snape said, motioning for her to walk with him.

As they were walking, she seemed to realise that Severus was an old friend of her mothers.
"Professor." She spoke.
"What is it, Potter?" He asked her.
"You were a friend of my moms." She spoke out.
"How... How do you know?" He questioned, stopping in his tracks.
"It was a photo... When I was two I believe. Me and mom were going through pictures. You were that young boy." She told him. "You don't like my father." She added. "That's why you called me Potter and not Rose." She sighed.

"No, I don't like your father. I hated him. I can't hate you though. You look far too much like your mother." Severus sighed, motioning for her to walk again.

She of course followed, struggling to keep up with the man's walking. Snape noticed and of coursed slowed down so she could keep up.

They apparently had to go the 'Muggle' way, meaning they got to London and had to go through a bar. Severus asked her to move away from people, moving her closer to the door.

"Listen, Rose. Know that you're famous in this world for saving your brother during the time he attacked you. Many people in here might want to speak to you. However not everyone is safe to let touch you. Especially since you're female too. Just keep your head down and your wrist covered. Then follow me." Severus explained.
"Right." She nodded, pulling her sleeve down.
Snape grabbed a robe from his bag, putting it over her shoulders and putting the hood over her bright red hair.
Much to the girls surprise, Snape grabbed her hand before leading her inside without much attention.

They got through the bar quickly and easily.

"Should I keep this on?" Rose questioned, motioning to the robe.
"Yes." Severus answered.

She just nodded, following him through the crowded strets, remaining with her hand in his.
When they did get into the 'bank' Severus tells one of the Goblins something before motioning for her to go to the Head Goblin.
She however notices the Goblins are asking people to either leave or wait outside.
When the main doors are closed, Snape glanced at her.

"You can remove the hood." She told her, handing a key to a Goblin.
"What did you tell the Goblin?" She questioned, removing the hood.

"You don't need to worry about it, Rose. Come, let us get you some money so we can take you shopping for your supplies." Severus explained, motioning for her to follow the Goblin, which she did. Severus kept up also.