Chapter 9

Boss woke up the next morning getting ready to head back to Chiang Mai, since he had work as well. Boss's parents were worried about him, since he had work and he went to Bangkok by himself. They hoped that he returned back safely once he was done. He made sure to reassure them that he was coming back since he had work. 

When he arrived in Chiang Mai, he went home, took a quick shower and went to work. This time Mr.Sirichai allowed him to join him in an active procedure  with a patient that was sick. He was excited since this would be the time to put his medical skills to great use and show him what he knows. Which Mr.Sirichai was greatly impressed since he took the time to observe and learn. Boss really tried to focus and not think about what happened the previous day. When the operation was finish, Mr.Sirichai hoped and encouraged Boss that he would get to be a doctor in his hospital. Of course, Boss was delighted to hear such news and decided to stay focus on that dream. He really admired the old man for teaching him and encouraging him. 

During lunch, There was a red Ferrari that parked into the parking lot in front of the building. Suddenly, Noeul came into the building when Boss was out for lunch. Noeul asked Beam where Boss was since he noticed that nobody was there but her and Mr.Sirichai. She responded by telling him that he went out for lunch and would be back when his lunch break ends. So, he chose to sit in the waiting room until Boss returned after his lunch break. He was nervous that Boss wouldn't want to see nor talk to him since what happened at his office. However, Noeul knew that he had every right to not want to see nor talk to him. 

When Boss walked through the doors, his eye's closely glanced at young man who was sitting in the chair near the receptionist desk, with a pleasant tan suit on. He had his hair slick back, shoulder length with Channel earrings on to compliment to the look along with an expensive Patek Philippe around his wrist. I could sense the young girls in the hospital eyeing him as he sat unbothered. As Noeul glanced up, their eye's both met each other in an instant. However, Boss was still upset about the previous events that happened so he acted like nothing happened and clocked back in for work. Of course, Noeul got the memo that he didn't want to be bothered so he left to head out in the car to get some work done. 

As Noeul left to go in the car, Boss let out a huge sign thinking that he was leaving to head back to Bangkok. However, he was sad because he thought that Noeul was going to beg him to speak to him. Several hours passed, Boss finished all his work for the day so it was time to head home. As he walked out the building, an arm grabbed him pulling him closer to their body. He glanced up and noticed that it was Noeul who grabbed him pulling him closer to him as their eye's met. He could feel his face and body get slightly hot from being held so tight. 

"Where are you going?" Noeul asked softly 

"Home!" Boss answered 

"So, you weren't going to tell me that you were finished with work, so I could take you home? It's late out and you could get hurt." Noeul said worried 

"What are you...my boyfriend? I don't have to tell you when I am finish with work and ready to go home. Besides, I normally take the public transportation." Boss replied angry 

"I'm sorry for how I acted the other day, I was in a lot of stress with my family and work related stuff. " he said 

"All I wanted to say was that I missed you and I wanted to go ahead with the agreement to be your fiancé. " Boss said sulking 

"Really?!" Noeul said shocked 

"Yeah!" Boss said side eyeing 

Noeul whom was excited about the good news let out a  big smile on his face, it he could hug Boss he would but he was already holding him in his arms already. He gladly took Boss before it got really late and his parents became concern.