Chapter 13

The following morning, Noeul woke up first before Boss, he glanced over at Boss who was still asleep with a smile. Then, he turned his over to look at the time and decided to take a shower. When he finished, he pulled the sheet further on to Boss and kissed his forehead before leaving to go head downstairs. He went into his downstairs office to try to get some work done before he had to head back to the office. Moreover, he tried to minimize the more work he had to do so he could spend more time with his boyfriend. As he was getting work done, Krist came into his office upset about something. 

"What happened last night?" Krist asked 

"What do you mean?" Noeul replied as he kept typing on his computer without a glance at Krist

"What do you mean "what do I mean" the floor from the entrance of the house is wet and your shoes are in front of the door with water marks on the floor." he says 

"Yes! I am aware. It was raining last night so me and Boss were in a hurry to take our shoes off and take a shower." Noeul replied 

"What are you doing late at night in the first place?" he asked 

Glanced at Krist from his computer "I said I was going to take Boss to get some clothes, didn't I?" Noeul asked lifting an eyebrow 

"But don't you have work, so why would you stay out late last night?" he asked 

"It doesn't matter. Are you going to go out and buy your brother in law some clothes to wear?" Noeul asked 

Before Noeul could get a response from him his father, Mr.Tangwai walked in and wondered what all the commotion was about. Krist burst out and let his father know that Noeul had dirty up the front entrance of the house with water from their shoes. Furthermore, he wasn't being responsible by staying up late knowing he has work to do. Mr.Tangwai rolled his eye at his son's constant complaining about his older brother. Little did Krist know that Mr.Tangwai allowed Noeul to go and take his boyfriend to buy some clothes for him. Mr.Tangwai didn't say anything to him and just asked Noeul if he got anything good for his boyfriend. Which Noeul gladly nodded his head in delightment that he did. 

Boss made his appearance before both his father in law and Krist as he stood behind Noeul at his desk. He overheard the commotion and smiled greeting Mr.Tangwai. Furthermore, he agreed that him and Noeul found some good clothes suited for him. Mr.Tangwai even asked if Noeul even bought clothes for himself as well, which Boss agreed that he indeed did. Which they both laughed because Noeul loved to spend money on luxury clothes. Of course, Noeul wasn't delighted to be the front of the joke with his boyfriend and father laughing. But, it was good since they both got along and his father didn't have a problem with his relationship unlike his step mother and siblings. Mr.Tangwai left to go in his own office and get some work done himself. While Krist was still standing there shocked, Noeul got up from his seat and let Boss sit in his chair. He in return sat on Boss's lap with his hands wrapped on his neck. He hugged Boss tightly before glancing at Krist with a smirk on his face letting him know that he needed to stay in his place. 

Krist clutched his hand beside him and ran off upset that things didn't go his way that he expected. Boss laughed at Noeul for being petty and pushing back when it comes to his siblings. Noeul released his hands from around Boss's neck and redirected them on to his shoulders. He kissed him while being cradled on his laps as Boss embraced him tightly. 

"Did you like last night?" Boss asked 

"Yes!" he said nodding 

"It was my first time." Boss admitted smiling 

"Same!" Noeul said laughing 

"Have you eating, yet? Boss asked 

"No." Noeul replied