Chapter 15

Today was the special even of the season for the Tangwai family as Krist and Darika was expected to get married. Their friends and family were gathered to experience this day with them. Even the media journalists gathered to come to this event to publish their marriage as well. Mrs.Tangwai was pleased with the outcome of the wedding as Noeul was the one who organized everything to the venue, decoration, cake and music. It was a nice and beautiful wedding that anyone could imagine. Darika wanted the wedding colors to be white with a coral pink that looked very much classy and elegant. 

Mrs.Tangwai overlooked the main wedding place were the ceremony would be taken place, she was pleased and decided to go check on the bride. Before she entered the brides dressing room, she saw Krist about to walk over to the brides dressing room. She stopped him in his tracks before he could enter, which he gave her a slight confused face. She explained to him that it was bad luck to see the bride before the wedding and pushed him back to his dressing room with the other men. As she entered Darika's dressing room, she noticed how beautiful she really was. Moreover, the dress that she picked was even more splendid as he suited her. The dress was a coral pink color that wasn't traditional, yet it made her stand out as a bride. It was made with laces going from the bodice of the dress all the way down to the bottom extending to the train with glitter. She even wore a long white laced veil that extended out to her train with white high heels. 

Mrs.Tangwai vividly remembered when she married her husband, Mr.Tangwai. She looked more youthful than she did now as she stared at her daughter in law. However, she wore a nice long flowing white dress for her wedding as she wanted it to more traditional. She even hoped that her daughters would follow in her footsteps once they got married with the men of their dreams. Suddenly, Mrs.Tangwai remembered that not all was good as she did some bad deeds to get to where she was. 

During the wedding ceremony, everyone gathered to see the bride walk down the aisle as the groom glanced out as her endlessly. Darika slowly walked down the aisle as everyone took pictures and smiled. When she reached the end of the aisle to meet her husband, they began to look at each other before saying their vows. The priest read them their vows, exchanged rings and kissed each other before changing for the reception. 

*****

During the reception, this was time for the guest to give them gifts, dance, drink and have fun with the bride and groom. While the bride and groom were getting showered with gifts Noeul and Boss were sitting on the side lines watching the event. When the gift giving was over, Darika stood up to walk towards Noeul, who was busy admiring his boyfriend beside him. She asked Noeul if she could talk to him in private, which Noeul was skeptical about the idea of being private with the bride. However, he decided to humor her since he couldn't turn down a brides request. 

"What is this about?" he asked 

"I wanted to thank you for the wedding, it was nice and exactly what I wanted." she said smiling 

"You don't sound to thrilled about it." he replied 

"No, but it is what it is." she said optimistic 

"I know that you're not in love with my brother and that you were used by my mother to seek inheritance for my brother. I want to apologize how behalf of her for ruining your life." he said 

"Thank you! I never doubting that you didn't know as you're the sole heir of the Tangwai family." she said 

"I didn't doubt you either as you come from a wealthy family as well." he said 

"I guess I understand why Boss loves you so much." she said smiling

"Why is that?" he asked curiously