Chapter 18

Early in the morning, it was time for Noeul to head back to work at the company. As he walked into work, everyone was happy that he got married to his husband, Boss. They thought that they looked good together as they were both handsome. Furthermore, they were happy that Noeul made good decision's when it came to the company. He appointed new chairman's on the board, this time it was split between men and women. As he sat at his desk, their was flowers from the employee's welcoming him as the new head of the company. Which he moved the flowers to the table near the entrance to his office so that his employees could see that he appreciate them.    

On the other hand, Boss went back to Chiang Mai for work so he could see his boss, Mr.Sirichai who wanted to welcome him back after his marriage. Furthermore, Beam was happy that he took his advice now that him and Noeul are now married. They both were happy to see him now that he was married, they had many questions to asked. However, they were happy to hear that Noeul decided  to let go of most of the hospital's in Thailand. However, he decided to own Mr.Sirichai's clinic with his permission since he wanted to retire. So, he thought it was a good idea to hand the clinic to Noeul and Boss as it was in good hands. Beam leaves the clinic shortly after to go back to school to get her degree in the medical field which Boss highly supports her. 

After Noeul takes ownership of Mr.Sirichai's clinic, he gives the clinic over to Boss to run since he is now a doctor. Even after selling the ownership of most of his hospital's Noeul's company is still generating most of his profits. Noeul's competitors thought that Noeul was going  to take a hit since he sold most of his hospitals however since he let his husband run his recently owned clinic people have been going to Chiang Mai just to see him. Noeul no longer cared about competing against his competitors since he just wanted to make his husband happy. He knew that Boss was passionate about his job as being a doctor, he just wanted to make his patience happy no matter what. He thought to himself that he made the right decision marrying him. Even though, his mother had to return back to Korea, he was happy that she was happy now that he settled down. 

He knew that apart of her was still heartbroken after what his father did to them, yet she tried to hide it by leaving to go to Korea. Before she left, she hopped that his relationship with Boss would last since she really took a liking to him along with his family. She didn't want him to make the same bad decision the she and his father made. Which Noeul was happy to hear those sweet words come from her mouth as she were being honest with him this time around. 

Back at Noeul's office, as he was doing some paperwork and checking the profit of the hospitals. Their was a tall beautiful girl walking down the hallway as people were staring at her while her heels clicked and clacked on the carpet floor. Noeul's assistant immediately noticed her by her beauty as she had long blonde hair and was dressed nice. He quickly tried to close his door shut before she tried to enter but she gave him a smirk on her face before pushing him aside. She slowly moved to Noeul's desk to sit in front of him as she stared at him. Before, she turned to a Noeul's assistant who was still standing at the door and ordered him to leave them along. To which, Noeul glanced up at his assistant to go ahead and close the door. He knew that it wasn't going to be a good meeting between the two of them since Noeul didn't like unannounced visits especially from someone other than his husband. As his assistant closed his door, he began working back again while Ms.Heejin sat there in complete silence. After, he shut his computer down before he had to go off to a business meeting. However, Heejin stopped him before he could put on his coat to head of to said meeting. 

"What are you doing?" he asked 

"I have been waiting for you to talk to me since I have been here, but you were busy typing on your computer to notice me." she replied