CHAPTER 24: ROSE

We're in Paris!

I can't believe it. I kept asking Ryan while we were packing for our trip whether if it's true or not. I think I probably annoyed him. He doesn't show it though.

We landed in Paris- the city of love- 2 hours ago and now we're checking in our hotel.

I can't stop drooling over the palace- yes this hotel is a palace. The walls are so tall, the lobby is so big that you can make 5 rooms in them.

I'm not used to luxuries places. It didn't matter to us about how expensive the place was. We were just glad that we were together and we were having fun. Although dad's income was very much- nothing compared to Ryan, of course- but he had this much to take us to luxuries places. Mom didn't like it so dad didn't push it.

"Rose?" A firm deep voice brought me out of my thoughts, I turned my head away from the beautiful setting to find Ryan's emerald eyes looking at me "you okay?"

"This place is so big," I whispered making sure no one heard

Ryan smiled and interlocked his fingers with mine "do you like it?"

"It's so pretty," my voice was almost a squeal which made him chuckle

"Do you want to stay here or go see our room?"

"I wanna see our room!" I couldn't hide my excitement

"Great. Let's go."

I followed Ryan towards the elevator, I kept glancing at our joined hands. I love it when Ryan holds my hand. As I said, Ryan isn't a affectionate person, I'm usually the one being clingy but when he makes small gestures it means so much.

We took the elevator to the 8th floor. As soon as the doors opened, I realized we didn't have our bags with us.

"Wait!" I said and stopped on my step pulling Ryan's hand, he stopped and turned

"What?" He looked concerned "are you okay?"

"Where are our bags?"

He sighed and his body relaxed "you scared me," I awkwardly smiled "while you were busy drooling over the place, the porter had already taken our bags to our room. He's waiting."

"Oh. Okay. Let's keep going." I grinned.

Ryan shook his head with a slight smile on his face and we walked to our room.

We found a brown haired guy by our room wearing a uniform. Our bags were placed in the trolly beside him.

Ryan unlocked the door and opened it wide, he looked at me and gestured me to walk in.

I walked in and my jaw dropped.

It was a huge room. The master bed was placed by the wall, a dressing table on the corner of the room, two side tables beside the master bed and the most beautiful spot was the balcony.

I slowly walked towards the balcony and unlocked the sliding door, I pushed it open and the cool breeze hit my face.

The balcony was big enough for 2 small chairs and a small table to be placed at a side and the other side was empty. I walked to the edge of the balcony and looked down at the busy street. People looked so tiny from where I was standing and the breeze was cool against my hair.

I closed my eyes and let the breeze go through my hair, it felt cool against my cheeks, I felt myself smiling. The noise from the busy street down was echoing in my ear.

I opened my eyes and turned to go back but paused when I found Ryan leaning against the sliding door, his arms folded against his chest- he chose to wear a grey T-shirt and sweats- every one of his shirts trace out his muscles perfectly. My eyes met his and he was smiling.

"Were you staring?" I asked

"Yes," he said "is it illegal?"

"Yes. You had no permission from me to stare." I said, folding my arm against my chest

He lifted from sliding door "oh, really?" He shoved his hands in his pockets and started walking towards me. I started backing up till I was trapped when I reached the edge.

"Shit," I muttered under my breath

I met his eyes again- his eyes are so beautiful, I fell in love with them the first time I noticed them.

"Sweetheart," his voice was low and firm "I can stare at you whenever I want."

His eyes were so demanding, my legs felt weak. If it weren't for the wall behind, I'd probably have fallen down.

After I was able to breath and work things out, I found myself replying with "o-okay."

He chuckled and pressed a kiss against my forehead "I'm kidding," he said and stepped away from me "I won't stare at you anymore,"

"What?- no! Stare at me!" I clapped my hands on my mouth after realizing what I said.

Ryan seemed calm. He rose his eye brow, smirking "you want me to stare at you?"

I removed my hands stuttering, not being able to make up words.

I didn't look at him when I said "well... I like it when you stare at me.." my voice was low and quiet, I'm not sure he heard "your eyes are always full of admiration or even awe when you look at me." I finally looked at him "I'm creepy, aren't I?"

He simply shook his head "no, I think you're adorable." I felt my cheeks burn "and don't worry, there's nothing in this world that would stop me from staring at you." I smiled and he gave a small smile in return "now, come on, let's rest. We have a busy day tomorrow."

I followed him inside. We changed from our travelling clothes and talked till we both fell asleep.

Whatever tomorrow brings, I'm excited to spend the day with Ryan.