AUTHOR'S NOTE

And That Concludes 'What If We Fall In Love.'

First of all, thank you so much to all readers for reading 'What If We Fall In Love.' You guys have no idea how happy it makes me when I wake up to see how much love Rose and Ryan get from you all, how it makes me smile to read all of your comments, I love you all so so much.

I randomly started writing this book and I could not believe how much love it got so quickly, it truly makes my day to know that you all love it.

Seeing how much support I get, I want to publish more of my work and I hope you all will love it as much as you loved this.

Once again, thank you so much for reading 'What If We Fall In Love' and showing love for my characters.

I hope to see you all again and hope you all love my future work, characters as much as you loved this.

------

If you want to stay updated about my future work (or want to contact me), you can follow my socials where I will be posting updates (e.g. future work, story name/characters/edits etc.)

Instagram: authorariashah

TikTok: authorariashah

------

Sign-up for my newsletter!!

https://thestoryverse.net/author/ariashah

(You can access to my socials and newsletter in my linktree)

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH!
SEE YOU SOON!
STAY SAFE!!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈𝐟 𝐖𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 🎉