CHAPTER 27: RYAN

"you should wear white more often." Rose said, laying beside me on the bed while I was working on my laptop.

We cuddled for a while but then I had to check some emails, Rose didn't mind as long as I stayed beside her and she could stare at me.

Seriously. Her words.

I chuckled before saying "why?"

She hesitated to answer. I saw her tracing on the bed from the corner of my eye as she said quietly "no reason..."

The corner of my mouth lifted into a tiny smirk. I know exactly why.

I shut off my laptop which made Rose's head snap up. I placed my laptop away and faced her resting my head in the palm of my hand while I was balancing on my elbow.

"Are you trying to flirt with me?"

I didn't miss the pink spreading over her cheeks.

"No. Why would I flirt with you?" She laughed nervously.

Her nervousness makes me smile.

"Stop looking at me like that." She said

"Like what?"

"Like... Like you're gonna do something..." She said quietly.

Our eyes remained locked for a moment. My eyes dropped to her lips as she licked her bottom lip.

"Can I ask you something?" Her voice seemed breathless as if she was holding her breath.

I locked my gaze with her again "hm?"

"You... How come... Um..." She swallowed the words with her.

She opened her mouth to try again but I stopped her by leaning in and pressing my lips against hers.

She released a sigh as she pressed her lips against mine, returning the kiss.

I traced her bottom lip with my tongue asking for entry. She parted her lips and our tongues joined.

She deepened the kiss by putting her hand on the back of my neck and I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her closer. She released a gasp and the corner of my lips lifted.

After what felt like a good making out session, we pulled away breathlessly. Our gazes locked for a second then my gaze travelled to her flushed cheeks and swollen lip.

I locked my gaze with hers again, asking permission to continue what we started.

Instead of answering, she pulled me closer and collided her lips with her.

That's all I wanted from her as a yes.

I pinned her on the bed with a grown, hovering over her without breaking the kiss.

My lips travelled down from her jawline to her neck getting me a soft moan from her.

Shit.

Rose will be the death of me.

We pulled away only for our clothes to be dropped on the floor and my lips were on her body again.

I made sure to trace every part of her body with my lips. I was going to memorize every curve, every scar, every mole on her body.

Our body found a perfect rhythm and we moved along with it. Filling the room with moans, groans, pants and her voice when she screamed my name.

Never have I ever thought a woman would make me loose control.

Rose is a sweet fruit everyone use to get hands on but not anymore.

Rose was mine even before I realized why I cared so much about her.

She is mine in this room while our bodies dance to a single rhythm.

And she will be mine in the coming days, months and years.

Rose will always and forever be mine to care, mine to love, mine to hold, mine to kiss, mine to keep.

And who'll ever tries to steal or hurt her will end up 6 ft under ground.