21-40

Whole, and exchange each other the next day. Shen Ganlan was able to join the first team of the hunting team because of Big Brother Sun. And the captain of the second team is Fifth Brother.

So early the next morning, when Shen Ganlan went to report to Brother Yu, Brother Yu stuffed Shen Ganlan into the hands of the captain of the first team, Rong Ben. Rong Ben is a speed-type supernatural being. His younger brother Rong Dan is a power-type mutant. The two brothers work together, complement each other's abilities, and can rely on each other, so they are also very well-known in the hunting team. I heard from Xiaoyang that the two brothers had an accident while working on the construction site, but the foreman refused to pay for the medical expenses, and instead ran away with their hard-earned wages. I met him by chance at the train station, so he was furious for a while. In order to seek justice for his fellow workers, he accidentally beat him to death and was sentenced to prison.

Hunting party, let's go!

After the outbreak of the virus, the two brothers did not behave domineeringly and do evil in the base like the fifth brother because of their supernatural powers. Instead, they occasionally helped others. According to Xiaoyang's introduction, the Rong brothers are very loyal to their friends, so everyone in the first team admires these two brothers, but it is much better to be flattered and awed by the fifth brother in the second team. So when Shen Ganlan knew that she could join the first team, she felt a little relieved. On the one hand, she was glad that she could avoid that fifth brother, and on the other hand, she was happy that she could join such a team.

Rong Ben was a silent young man with dark skin and strong limbs. He took Shen Ganlan and left from Brother Yu, and along the way he briefly introduced the situation of the first team to Shen Ganlan. Today happened to be the turn of the first team to go out on the field, so excluding the two ordinary people who volunteered to join the hunting team, but in fact were very likely to be sacrificed as sacrifices and bait, there were two more powerful people in the first team of the hunting team. Mutants, a speed mutant and the main culprit in the previous serial robbery and murder case. Although he didn't mutate into superpowers, he is a master with guns and very strong in physical combat. It is said that on the day when the virus broke out, dozens of zombies were killed in a row. Therefore, except for not having supernatural powers, their combat effectiveness is almost comparable to that of low-to-middle-level people with supernatural powers. And the rest are Rong Ben as the team leader and Rong Dan as the deputy team leader. Now Shen Ganlan was added, so there were eight people in the first team that left the Spring Lake base to look for supplies on this day.

Before departure, Rong Ben started the briefing before the action. Today, Shen Ganlan and the others are going to a gas station 30 kilometers away from the Spring Lake base. After the outbreak of the virus, gasoline has become more and more scarce, but because the Spring Lake base is located in the outskirts of the city, it is necessary to rely on cars to go out to find food, and the normal driving of cars depends on gasoline. Therefore, a gas station thirty kilometers away is imperative for the hunting team's mission. And more importantly, there is a small convenience store inside the gas station. Although it is small, if it has not been patronized by anyone, then the supplies inside the Spring Lake base are still very impressive.

The hunting team discovered this gas station last time, but that time it was accidentally discovered when they were looking for a large supermarket. It was just because it was late when they discovered it, and after the virus broke out, it was a terrible thing to be active outside after dark, so at that time, Rong Ben ordered the team to return to the base immediately, and early this morning, their goal was directed at this place. A gas station and its attached minimart.